Chapter19

The next morning, Jungkook woke up early. He wanted to spend some quality time with Ji Ah before they had to head to the Kim mansion. Sitting beside her on the bed, he brushed her hair gently and smiled.

"Ji Ah," he began softly, "how are you feeling today?"

Ji Ah looked up at him with her big, innocent eyes. "I'm okay, Oppa. Why?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "I need to ask you something."

"What is it Oppa". Ji Ah answered.

" Actually I......ah...mmm.....Would you come with me to the Kim mansion today?" jungkook said in one breath , waiting for her reaction to this statement because Ji Ah is not aware about the situation and somehow he has to manage everything. He don't want to tell her lies but they said lying for someone's happiness is not a sin so, for sake of his sister's happiness he has to do it.

Ji Ah tilted her head in confusion. "Why do we have to go there, Oppa?"

Jungkook hesitated, unsure of how to explain the situation without overwhelming her. "Well, Ji Ah, there's something I need to tell you. You know how sometimes people have special friends? Like really close friends?"

Ji Ah nodded slowly. "Like best friends?"

Jungkook nodded, his heart pounding. "Yes, like best friends. Tae... Taehyung is like that for me. He's very important to me, and to our future."

Ji Ah's eyes widened. "So, Tae is your boyfriend now?"

Jungkook swallowed hard, forcing a smile. "Yes, Ji Ah. Tae is my boyfriend now. And his family wants to meet you, because you're important to me too , but wait how did you know about boyfriend thing huh? " jungkook raise his one eyebrow while looking at her .

 And his family wants to meet you, because you're important to me too , but wait how did you know about boyfriend thing huh? " jungkook raise his one eyebrow while looking at her

Ji Ah giggled " I Know everything" proudly smiling.

" Oh really? Aren't you being too smart huh" Jungkook said while folding his hand to his chest .

Ji Ah seemed to ponder this for a moment, and tried to change the topic, then smiled. " Oppa. If Tae is your special friend, then I want to meet his family too."

Jungkook sighed in relief and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Ji Ah. You're the best little sister anyone could ask for."

"When we are going oppa?" Ji ah asked looking at Jungkook.

" Well , first let's get ready my princess then we will leave for Kim's." jungkook said giving her a weak smile.

Jungkook was helping Ji Ah get ready when his phone rang. It was Mrs. Kim.

"Hello?" he answered, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Hello, Jungkook," Mrs. Kim's warm voice came through the line. "We're all looking forward to seeing you today. Is Ji Ah coming too?"