Chapter 27

Jungkook and Jimin entered the house, their arms full of shopping bags. As they stepped inside, Jin immediately noticed the marks on Jimin's neck.

Jin grinned "Well, well, well, looks like someone had a bit too much fun today."

Jimin blushing and trying to cover the hickey "Hyung, stop it!"

Jungkook giggling "He's right, Jimin-hyung. Yoongi-hyung really couldn't keep his hands off you."

Jin laughed, and Jimin swatted playfully at him, trying to hide his embarrassment. Jungkook's laughter filled the room, light and infectious, and for a moment, everything felt warm and joyful.

At that moment, Taehyung walked in from the office, his tie slightly loosened and his expression tired. His eyes fell on Jungkook, who was still laughing, his eyes crinkled in joy. Taehyung stopped in his tracks, captivated by the sight. He had never seen Jungkook this carefree, this radiant. The sound of his laughter was like a melody Taehyung didn't know he was missing until now.

 The sound of his laughter was like a melody Taehyung didn't know he was missing until now

Taehyung thinking to himself "How can he look so stunning just by laughing?"

He found himself unable to look away, his heart skipping a beat. The tension from his day at the office melted away as he stood there, entranced by Jungkook's smile.

Jin noticing Taehyung staring "Oh, look who's mesmerized. Tae, if you keep staring like that, you're going to burn a hole in Jungkook."

Taehyung snapping out of his thoughts changed his expressions to cold again "I-I was just... checking if everything was okay."

Jimin grinning mischievously "Sure, Tae. Just checking. Like how you always 'check' on Jungkook."

Jin joining in "Yeah, Tae. You were practically drooling."

Taehyung trying to maintain his composure "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jimin smirking "Whatever you say. But we all know the truth. Just like how we know about Jin and Namjoon."

Jin frowning "What about me and Namjoon?"

Jimin teasing "Oh, come on. You can't tell me there hasn't been some serious tension between you two."

Jungkook laughing "Yeah, Hyung. We've all seen the way Namjoonie Hyung looks at you when he thinks no one is watching."

Jin trying to deflect "This isn't about me and Namjoon. We're talking about you and Yoongi."

Jimin grinning "Nice try, hyung. But you're not getting off that easily."

Taehyung smiling softly "It's nice to see everyone getting along so well."

Jungkook said glancing at Tae "Yeah, it is." but there was pain in his voice.

Jimin changing the topic, teasingly "Speaking of getting along, Jin-hyung, any progress with Namjoon? Or are you still just exchanging shy glances?"