Bio

Name: Amora Thorn

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks:

Height: She's about a few inches shorter than Amity

Human Family: Unnamed Father, unnamed mother ( deceased )

True Family: Edalyn Clawthorne & King ( adoptive family )

Some of Amora's personality: Amora is a very shy girl with a heart of gold. She is always willing to see the best in everyone around her even her abusive father and her bullies. She also loves animals of all kinds, especially ones that most people find scary or gross.

Head cannon voice: Fluttershy from Mlp

- Fun Facts -

• She carries around a teddy bear that her deceased mother gave her when she was a toddler, everywhere she goes as it's the only thing that she has of her mother that her father hasn't thrown away or got rid of.

• She sometimes cuts class as an attempt to avoid her bullies, which gets her in trouble at school and causes her to get in trouble with her father.

• She is always seen wearing sweaters or long sleeved shirts as she tries her best to hide the scars and bruises on her arms and wrists that her father gave her.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like Amora's design and character.

Feel free to comment on what you think of Amora's character so far and what you think her future relationships in the boiling isles might be like.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜