Chapter 2: A Lying Witch and A Warden ( Part 2 )

Amora was now awake and was standing beside Eda and King outside of the Conformatorium, she still had a fearful expression on her face before she noticed the wanted poster of Eda and King on the wall behind them, she then grabbed the poster to take a closer look at it.

Amora: Oh my... They really want to get you guys.

Eda: ( with a smile: ) Yep. But we were never caught because we're so slippery.

Amora flinched slightly as King climbed onto the top of her head.

King: Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella.

King then fell off of the human girl's head, and she quickly caught him before he could hit the ground and gently placed him down on his feet.

King: ( to Amora: ) Thanks. You and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown.

Eda: And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted.

Amora was now shaking in fear slightly, both Eda and King looked at her with worried looks.

Eda: You should probably have something to defend yourself just in case...

Eda then reached her hand into her hair and pulled out a scary looking dagger, she then hands it to Amora, who looks at it with shock before she looked up at King and Eda. King gave her a thumbs up as an attempt to calm her nerves.

Eda: You know how to use a dagger, right?

Amora: Um, I-

Eda: Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Eda taps the butt of her staff against the ground, creating a round glowing platform on the ground beneath them, she then steps away from it.

Eda: Hang on tight.

Amora made a startled squeak and she dropped the dagger as the platform began rising, floating all the way up to a window in the tower. It then suddenly disappears, forcing Amora to grab the edge of the window sill and King clung onto her foot and had caught the dagger. Meanwhile, Eda tossed her staff and casually sits down on it as it rises.

Eda: ( to Amora and King as she passes them: ) Meet you guys at the top of the tower.

King grunts as he climbs up Amora and into the window. Amora whined out of fear as she to pull herself up and into the window, she fell onto her back. Once she stood herself up, King climbed onto her shoulders, and puts the dagger in the front pocket of Amora's backpack.

King: There, now you won't lose it.

King stayed on her shoulder as he and Amora looked at the amount of prison cells before them, all of them occupied by shadowy beasts of varying shapes and size, Amora made a silent fearful squeak as all of their eyes wereing glowing in the light. Amora then flinched when she heard a voice coming from the cell next to her.

???: Hey, Blondie, how'd you get out of your cell?

Amora turned to see what looked like a vampire girl in the cell, and she backed away slightly with nervous expression.