Chapter 11: I Was a Teenage Abomination ( Part 6 )

The two girls and Nightbitter cub ran to the central atrium with the baby trash slug riding on Amora's shoulder, but all the doorways were still being sealed off, then shadows fell over them, causing them to turn and gasp when they saw Principal Bump directing abominations towards them. They ran for a bit before they hid behind a pillar.

Willow: Oh, this is awful. ( Sinks to the ground ) I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just Half-a-Witch Willow.

Amora and her critters looked at Willow with worry and concern, and Amora took a few seconds to think of how to cheer her friend up until an idea came to her head.

Amora quickly took out her teddy bear from her backpack and held it up to Willow before speaking in a squeaky high pitched voice while moving the teddy bear's arms a little, seemingly making it look like the bear was talking.

Amora: ( To Willow, in a high pitched, squeaky voice: ) No, you're not. Bearie says that you are Full-Witch Willow because of how great you are. And someone once told Amie and I that great witches are resourceful. So let's be resourceful! ( Normal voice, with a nervous smile: ) Let me see if there's anything in my backpack we could use.

Willow chuckled a little as Amora began pulling out the contacts of one of her backpack's pockets, taking out the slime ball she'd had found earlier and Amora was about to empty another pocket when Willow spoke up as she picked up the slime ball.

Willow: That's it!

Amora: A greasy slime ball? Well, I mean, supposedly could use it as a projectile if-

Willow: Amora, it's a seed! Thank goodness you had it on you.

Amora: ( with a warm smile: ) Yeah. ( Holds her teddy bear " Bearie " up and spoke in a high-pitched, squeaky voice: ) Thank goodness someone told us to hold onto it or we would be as doomed as a polar bear on a floating iceberg.

Willow and Amora both laughed for a few seconds before Willow puts the seed on her lap and traced a magic circle over it. Knight and the baby trash slug watched in awe.

Willow: Please grow!

Thorny vines then grew out from the seed, reaching to the ceiling. Amora then used her hands to try to cover both Knight and the baby trash slug's eyes from seeing the thorny vines stab through the abominations before they eventually targeted Principal Bump after the vines covered the entire school, sending Bump to the ceiling and pinned him there. Amora then slowly uncovered the two critters' eyes when the lights sealing off the hallways faded away.

Amora: Come on, let's get to the exit before some other kind of craziness happens.

Amora then put her stuff back into her backpack and picked Knight up as Willow puts the seed down on the ground before they started making their way to the exit. They then stopped in place when they see Amity blocking their way. Amora's eyes widened slightly as the green haired witch glared at them with rage and slight desperation in her eyes, the human girl seemed to recognize the slight look of desperation in Amity's eyes while Willow gasped and the two critters glared back at Amity.

Amity: Not so fast! I'm not letting you get away so easily. I want my badge! Abominations, seize!

An abomination then appeared behind Willow and Amora. Knight quickly jumped out of Amora's arms and began angrily attacking the abomination, while Amora stood in front of Willow and looked around to see any clear path of freedom for them, but she only saw that more abominations had formed around them, causing Willow to become scared and Amora was starting to panic until she accidentally locked eyes with Amity and once again saw that small look of desperation in the witch's eyes, then an idea came to the human's head and it caused a burst of courage to form within her as she let out a shout at the top of her lungs.