Chapter 8: I Was a Teenage Abomination ( Part 3 )

Amora and Knight peaked out from the pot slightly as Willow was moving the wagon, and Amora let out a silent gasp in awe when she saw the school.

Willow: ( whispers, to Amora and Knight: ) Welcome to Hexside, school of Magic and Demonics. Remember to stay hidden, okay?

Amora quickly nodded her head " yes " with a soft smile before she and Knight went back in the pot. While they stayed hidden in the pot while Willow took them inside, Amora took off her backpack and opened it to check on the trash slug egg, only to find that the egg was no longer there... just a small baby trash slug that was no bigger than the size of an acorn, which caused the human girl to look at in awe as she slowly picked the little slug up in her arms while Knight looked at the baby slug with his tongue sticking out excitedly.

Amora: ( whispers, to the baby trash slug with a warm smile: ) Hello, Petit ange.

Amora then gently petted the baby slug's head with her finger, and it leaned into her touch while making a cute little sound. They then felt the wagon come to a stop before they heard the voices of Willow and a boy coming from outside, causing Amora to place the baby trash slug on her shoulder before she put her backpack back on.

Willow: Hm?

Boy: Willow, you would not believe humans.

Knight's tail slowly began to wag to hearing Willow's voice, and his tail feathers brushed against Amora's face a little, causing her to try to hold back the urge to sneeze.

( Meanwhile, outside the pot, at Willow's locker )

Willow was talking to her friend, Augustus as he was reading his human magazine while standing by her locker and was trying to not act nervous.

Willow: ( nervously: ) Humans? Psh. I haven't seen any. What?

Augustus: ( Shows Willow the magazine ) Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic?

They then heard a small, kitten-like sneeze from inside Willow's abomination pot, causing Augustus to look confused.

Willow: Okay, Augustus. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool.

Augustus: I can be spool. I mean, cool.

Willow: Okay. Abomination, rise.

Amora slowly stood out from the pot with a nervous, shy look on her face and the baby trash slug on her shoulder.

Amora: ( shyly with a nervous smile: ) Oh, um, ta-da! I'm an abomination.