Chapter 18: Covention ( Part 2 )

The group were now standing outside the building where the covention was being held. Acorn was on Amora's shoulder as the human girl was trying to help Eda pull her hood on by trying to shove Eda's hair in the cowl. Knight had a pink harness and leash on and he was standing beside Gus, who was currently holding the leash.

Eda: Gotta keep a low profile.

Amora: Is this really necessary?

Eda: Do you think all my wanted posters are for petty theft?

Amora was about to say something in response when numerous small objects fall out of Eda's hair.

Eda: Partly. ( Scoops the things back into the cowl ) But the big whammy is I disobeyed the law and refused to join a coven. If I'm seen, I could go to jail. Again.

Amora: ( silently: ) You normally don't care about not being recognized in public. You basically announce the fact that you were wanted out loud in public when we first met.

Willow: ( as she approaches with one of Eda's wanted posters: ) Maybe this informative event will inspire you to join a coven.

Eda didn't say anything in response, she just traced a spell that pulls Willow's cowl over her face.

Amora: ( to Willow, as she pulls the cowl off of Willow's face: ) Yeah, I have a feeling that's not going to happen. Sorry, Willow. I can't lie.

Eda: Let's just get this over with.

Amora's eyes widened in amazement when they went inside, Amora was now the one holding Knight's leash. Several booth were set up inside, each with a sign for one coven or another. From the ceiling hangs nine large colorful banners.

Amora: Oh, my...

Willow locked her arm with Amora's arm as they began walking, Acorn was glaring at anyone that dared try to stare at Amora while Knight happily and calmly walked beside his human with his tongue sticking out.

Gus: Those are the main nine covens, but there are hundreds of other ones you can join.

Willow: There's Flower Coven, Artist Coven, Big Dog Coven, Small Cat Coven, Tiniest Cat Coven-

Eda groans in response, making Amora chuckle.

Willow: ( whispers: ) Also the Grumpy Coven.

Eda: What was that?

Willow yips as she, Amora, Gus, and King ran off, Knight happily ran with them.

Amora kept looking at the coven stands with her friends, not noticing that Eda was separated from the group for a few minutes before Eda rejoins them when they stopped as Amora looked at the " Construction Coven " stand.

Amora: What's the " Construction Coven "?

Willow: It's one of the main nine covens.

The bearded witch at the stand wore a hard hat and was standing next to a pallet of wood and a pallet of bricks with one of the Conformatorium prisoners Amora had freed on her first day on the isles, Amora remembered the small demon being named " Tinella Nosa ". Amora gave Tinellla a small wave " hello " with a kind smile, and Tinella happily waved back at Amora. The witch then grabs both pallets from the bottom and tosses them in the air. The materiels then fall down to perfectly construct a small house.