Chapter 3: Witches Before Wizards ( Part 1 )

A/n: Hey, guys, I'm just letting you know that there are a few changes in this episode due to Amora having a somewhat different personality than Luz, but I hope you like it anyway. Now onward to the chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Amora slowly woke up with a yawn, and looked at her surroundings and saw that the events of the day before wasn't a dream, making her let out a sigh of relief while King was still asleep and snoring.

Amora: ( silently, with a relieved smile: ) It wasn't a dream.

Amora then slowly got out of her makeshift bed before she picked up her teddy bear and put it back into her backpack where it was safe. She then put the backpack on before she opened the window to take a deep breath, taking in the morning air. She slowly walked towards the door as to not wake up King, who was still snoring. She then slowly and quietly made her way to the hall and to the bathroom door, but when she opened the door, several owls flew out of the room before landing on the human girl, one of them landed on her head, and they immediately started showing her signs of affection.

Amora: ( to the owls, with a small smile: ) Oh my. Good morning to you too, it's very nice to meet all of you, but I really need to wash up for the day now. I hope to see all of you later though.

The owls then fly off as Amora went inside, she then let out a yelp of fright when she saw Hooty a few inches away from her face.

Hooty: Hi, Amora!

Amora: H-Hello, Hooty. W-What brings you here?

Hooty: I'm just wishing you good morning. Good morning!

Amora then silently watched as Hooty retreated out the bathroom window and back to the front door. Amora then takes a deep breath to calm her nerves before she walked to the sink and turned on the cold water to splash some of it on her face before she quickly turned it off, grab a towel, and dried her face off before looking around at her surroundings to check if she wasn't dreaming.

Amora: ( thoughts: ) Still here... Am I really free from Father? If I am, why does feel like all of this is just one big dream?

Amora then walked to the bathroom window and looked at the world she was in through it with a worried look in her eyes.

Amora: ( thoughts: ) Is it because of where I am? No, no, Amora don't think like this, if you continue to think like this you would be ungrateful to Eda after she and King had let you in their home. I should probably go downstairs and get breakfast ready...

Amora then walked out of the bathroom and started making her way to the kitchen.

( A few minutes later )

Eda walked into a kitchen and walked to a cabinet to grab a mug, not noticing King sitting in a high chair as he was stabbing a fork into a yellow blob with eyes on a plate while Amora can be seen reading a cook book while making something on the stove with a pan. Eda was about to open the fridge when she finally noticed Amora's presence and looked at her while the human girl was cooking.

Eda: Oh, right. We have a human now. Also, why are you cooking?

Amora: ( nervously and quietly, but they still heard her: ) Oh, sorry, it's an old habit-