Chapter 9: I Was a Teenage Abomination ( Part 4 ) ( Short )

Willow, Gus, and Amora were now in the cafeteria. Amora was still in the pot with Knight and the baby trash slug, while the pot was sitting at the end of a table with Willow and Gus. The baby trash slug was currently sitting on Knight's back.

Gus: ( to Amora: ) Hey. Do humans eat PB&J's?

Amora: Oh, yes. If you don't mind, can you maybe give me some, please?

Gus then breaks the PB&J in half and gives one half to Amora, who happily takes it and sinks back in the pot. She then broke the half into three pieces and gave Knight a piece, which he happily took. Amora then gently picked the baby trash slug up and put it on her lap, and she happily gave it the second piece of her half, then her eyes widened slightly when the baby slug grew a little bit bigger after it ate the piece of food, causing the human girl to drop the last piece of her PB&J half into the goo.

Amora: ( quietly, with widened eyes: ) Um, guys...

Willow: ( didn't hear Amora ) I don't know, Gus. If Amity saw that...

Amora was about to say something, but she jumped out of fright when she suddenly heard something jump onto the table.

Amity: I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me.

Amora flinched and her face was filled with fear when Amity grabbed her by the front of her shirt, pulled her up, and started shaking her violently, causing both Knight and the baby trash slug to glare at the young witch.

Amity: ( as she shakes Amora: ) What are you? Who are you? I want answers!

There were tears in Amora's eyes as Amity shook her violently, causing Willow and Gus to quickly become worried for her while Amity continued to shake her until..

Abomination Teacher: Amity Blight!

Amity: ( stops shaking Amora ) Huh?

Amity turned her head and saw that the Abomination teacher was there and was giving her a disapproving look.

Abomination Teacher: I suspected a twinge of jealousy, but this ( gestures to Amora ), this is just sad.

Amity: But I- No! Look at it.-

Everyone then froze when they heard sniffling, and they quickly turned and saw that...Amora was crying while shaking in fear with fear filled eyes. Amora quickly took Amity's shock expression as a catch to slip out of her grasp, and she quickly sunk back into the pot to hide, making muffled whimpers as she tried to stop herself from crying.

Abomination Teacher: ( to Amity: ) All I can see is a poor, terrified abomination. Report to Principal Bump's office.

Amity: But-

Abomination Teacher: Now!

Amity then runs off as the teacher leaves the room. Willow and Gus then looked into the pot to check on their human friend, and saw that the girl's Nightbitter cub had his head on her lap and the baby slug was on her shoulder and was nuzzling her cheek while Amora softly petted Knight as she slowly began calming down, but she still had a scared look in her eyes. Willow and Gus shared a look of concern for the human girl.

Willow: ( quietly: ) Oh dear.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it and are excited to see what will happen in Part 5 of I Was a Teenage Abomination

Feel free to comment on what your reaction was to Amity making Amora cry.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜