Chapter 10: I Was a Teenage Abomination ( Part 5 )

The trio and two critters were now in an empty classroom, Amora had calmed down a bit and was now standing outside of the pot while the critters stayed inside. Willow and Gus still had looks of concern on their faces, due to what happened in the cafeteria.

Amora: ( let's out a sigh ) Oh boy, that was quite a fright.

Gus: ( laughs nervously while rubbing the back of his neck ) Yeah...

Willow: ( tries to lighten the mood )At least now we don't have to worry about Amity, right?

Amora: ( with a smile: ) Right. High five?

Amora held her hand out for a high five from Willow or Gus, but the two young witches just stared at her hand and shared a confused look, Gus shrugs his shoulders to Willow in response.

Amora: Oh, right, you don't know much about humans. Well, um, ( calmly explains as she demonstrated a high five to the two: ) it's a gesture in which you slap the palm of your hand against the palm of someone else's hand in the air. It's usually to celebrate a victory of some sort.

Amora gave Gus a kind smile as he hesitantly gives her a high five, before she let out a soft chuckle as he does it several more times with growing confidence.

Gus: Oh. Oh, my. Oh, man, what a rush!

Amora then flinched slightly as the classroom door suddenly opened, revealing Amity. The green haired witch smirked at them and stepped aside, allowing a man, that Amora quickly assumed to be Principal Bump, to enter the room.

Principal Bump: Good afternoon, students.

Willow: Principal Bump.

Amora quickly dropped to the ground, pretending to be an abomination, it took all her strength to not flinch when the principal stepped closer to her, kneeled down, and began turning her head, Willow and Gus backed off when he did this. Amora then let out a sigh of relief in her mind when the principal stopped and stepped away from her slightly, before hearing him give her a command.

Principal Bump: Abomination, rise.

Amora quickly did what she was told without hesitation. Knight and the baby trash slug stayed in the pot, but Knight had an angry frown on his face while the baby trash slug had a worried look on its face as it was wondering what was going on.

Principal Bump: Abomination, lie.

Amora stood still for a few moments, as she was mentally trying to figure out if the principal wanted her to tell a lie or lie down somewhere, she then saw a desk in the corner of her eyes, causing her to assume that the principal was telling her to lie down on the desk, she then went to the table and lie down on top of it while forcing herself to hold back a whimper from coming out of her throat.

Principal Bump: How strange for it to hesitate a command. So very lifelike.

Principal Bump then approached  the desk with Willow, who was a bit worried about what was happening.

Principal Bump: When Miss Amity Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by, see what she's made of.

Willow: Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here.

Principal Bump: No. We were hoping... ( Pulls a dagger out of his sleeve ) for a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you the first cut.

Amora stayed silent with a fearful look in her blue eyes as Willow takes the offered dagger and smiled at the principal nervously as she stepped closer to the desk.

Willow: ( to Amora, quietly: ) Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?

Amora shook her head " no " with fear filled in her eyes.

Principal Bump: Willow, go ahead and make the first incision.

Knight's ears pinned back when he heard this as he began preparing to jump out of the pot with the worried baby trash slug on his back.

Gus: Wait, Principal Bump! Uh, high five!

Gus knocked over three abomination pots at the same time as Knight, who had jumped out of Willow's pot with the baby trash slug on his back while he was growling angrily at the principal, showing his fangs as he growled. The goo spilled together, and the formed abominations stood and approached the principal as Knight ran to Amora's side while keeping his glare on Bump.

Gus: ( to Willow and Amora: ) Run!

Amora quickly picked up her two critters and ran out of the classroom with Willow. The two continued running through the halls, both panting as they stopped at a corner. Knight had stopped growling for the moment but he still had an angry look on his face while the baby trash slug had climbed onto Amora's shoulders.

Amora: This is all my fault. Oh, I'm so sorry, Willow..

Willow: No, it's not your fault, you just wanted to help me, and now I'm going to help you. We need to get you out of here before-

Red light patterns then suddenly appeared on the walls, and when they reached a doorway a red shield blocked it off.  Several more doorways soon were blocked off by red shields, as the red lights took over the school.

Willow: ...Bump seals us in.

Amora: ( quietly: ) Putain.

Willow then turned to Amora with a confused look as she didn't understand what the human girl just said.

Amora: ( calmly and honestly: ) I learned a human language called " French " at my old school, and no I am not going to tell you what I said, because I'm not sure if swearing exists here.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think will happen in the next chapter.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜