Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and A Warden ( Part 1 )

The episode opens to Amora in the principal's office. Amora wore a frown and a sad look in her eyes as the principal stared at her with a stern look.

School Principal: Do you know why you are here again, Miss Thorn?

Amora: ( in a quiet voice: ) Well, um, because I have cut class again?

School Principal: Yes. This has been the fifth time this week you've cut class, and because of this your grades keep going down.

Amora: I know, I'm sorry, sir.

School Principal: ( sighs ) I have informed your father and he's on his way to pick you up. This is your last warning to clean up your act or I will have no choice but to have you repeat a year of school. Am I making myself clear, Miss Thorn?

Amora only sadly nods her head in response without looking up at the principal, as she knew what was going to happen once her father picked her up.

( Cut to a few minutes later )

Amora was now in the car with her father, she was quietly looking out of the window with a sad expression while her father was shouting at her while driving. She was holding her backpack in her lap.

Amora's Father: I can't believe you are still cutting classes! Do you think it's funny to have the principal call me all the time because you can't do what you are told for once in your pathetic life? It's worse enough that you keep plaguing my life with your existence at home, but do you really have to do it while you're at school too? Are you even listening to me?!

Amora: Yes, sir...

Amora's Father: ( angrily: ) You know what?!

Amora's Father stopped the car at a driveway of a two-story house with white walls and a gray roof, and many windows along the front. He then unbuckled Amora's seatbelt, leaned over to open her door before he shoved her out of the car. Amora caught herself before her head could hit the walkway while her backpack landed beside her, causing her beloved teddy bear and her other belongings to fall out, which were a book of the Good Witch Azura series, a few sketchbooks, and a few pencils.

Amora's Father: ( to Amora, angrily: ) You're walking home. Maybe this will teach you a lesson, and you can forget about having dinner tonight. Be home before sundown or you'll won't be getting any breakfast tomorrow either.

Amora's Father then drove off, leaving Amora at the walkway as she was picking up her things with tears in her eyes. As she heard her father drive off, she was trying her best to keep her tears from falling as she picked up her things, but when she reached to pick up her Good Witch Azura book, her eyes widened to see that the book was gone. She then looked up to see a little owl carrying a bag in its beak, she then saw that her book was sticking out of the bag. The little owl then turns and flies away.

Amora: ( gasps ) Hey! C-Come back!

Amora then grabbed her backpack and chased after the little owl. She then paused when she followed it to an abandoned house, but the owl continued right inside, causing Amora to worry more about the owl's safety than getting her book back. She then forced herself to steel nerves before she ran inside after the owl. The front door slams shut behind her, and the entire inside glows, it was visible through the windows and the holes in the roof.