Chapter 12: The Intruder ( Part 1 )

The episode opens inside the Owl house, and Amora was recording King and Knight on her phone while Acorn was sitting on her shoulder, King currently had a sock stuck on his nose and Knight was trying to help him pull it off. Today, King wanted to teach Amora about Demons, and she decided to record it so she could rewatch the lesson just in case she gets stuck in a situation involving demons and needed the information to help her through it.

Knight and King then ripped the sock off and tore it into pieces, King punched the remnants while Knight cutely growled at the sock remnants. Acorn looked at the two with a tired expression before they yawned.

Amora: ( chuckles ) So cute.

King: Where are you now, ducky sock?!

Amora: ( with a smile: ) Um, King, didn't you want to teach me some information about Demons today?

King: Oh, yeah.

King then climbed up a table that had a corkboard with a curtain over it behind the table while Knight laid down beside Amora with his tail wagging.

King: Human Amora, you've been so obsessed with trying to help everyone that you haven't learned anything about my kind, despite you taking in two beast demons. Now, prepare yourself for...

King ripped off the curtain to reveal that the corkboard had photos of various demons on it, he then put on a hat and spun the cord on top of it.

King: Demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone.

Amora: ( with a smile: ) And big sweethearts.

King: ( sighs ) And big sweethearts. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive aggressive comments. Sometimes.

Amora: Aw, you're sensitive.

King: Even demons have inner demons.

King then tears off one of the pictures to reveal a snarling demon.

King: The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He's a ferocious demon with an appetite for tourists.

Amora: ( with fear in her eyes: ) Oh, my...

King: But don't worry, Amora, this information could save your life someday.

Amora then flinched when she heard the sound of thunder outside, causing all four of them to look outside from a window.

King: Uh-oh. Looks like it's gonna rain.

Amora: Oh goodness. I should take a look outside for Eda to make sure she's okay.

King: Hey, wait!

Amora went to the door and opened it with Acorn on her shoulder and a calm expression despite the worried looks on King and Knight. Acorn whined when they saw a lightning strike at the distance as thunder roared, and Amora gently pet the baby slug's head to comfort them.

Amora: ( to Acorn: ) It's okay, Cinnamon spice. It's just some harmless rain.

The two then see a raindrop fall on a nearby flower in the ground wither and die immediately after the raindrop touched it, making both Amora and Acorn scared.

Amora: Mon dieu

Amora and Acorn then saw Eda running to the house in the distance through the rain.

Eda: Boiling rain! Everyone inside now!

Amora: Quoi?-

Amora then let out a yelp while Acorn hissed as Eda grabbed her arm and dragged them both inside, and Amora crashed into objects, but she made sure to shield Acorn from getting hurt by covering the baby slug with both of her hands, causing several objects to clatter and Knight ran to the human and baby slug to make sure they were okay.

Eda: Phew! That was close. But the important thing is you didn't get hurt.

Amora: ( lying, painfully: ) Yep. I definitely don't taste blood in my mouth right now.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think Amora is going to do in this episode.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜