Chapter 4: Witches Before Wizards ( Part 2 )

Eda walked to the door to Amora's room and knocked before she slowly opened the door.

Eda: Hey, kid-

Eda saw that the room was empty, the only beings that were in the room were the owls Amora had met earlier that morning. The owls had sad and worried looks on their faces when they turned to Eda.

Eda: Aw, nuts.

King: ( off-screen: ) Eda! You might want to read this!

Eda then quickly went to the living room, and King handed her a piece of paper. Eda looked at the paper and saw that it was a note left by Amora, telling her about the wizard she and King had delivered a package to and that the human girl had left to return the map that the wizard was trying to give her that had fallen into the bag when they left his castle. Eda quickly knew that something was up.

Eda: ( sighs ) She just had to be a kind hearted human. And if what my gut is telling is right, she's going to get herself hurt.

( Meanwhile, with Amora )

Amora was near a sign that proclaimed the city limits of Bonesborough, and she had a scared look on her face as she had accidentally gotten herself lost.

Amora: Oh, dear... Why did I choose to go by myself-

Amora then let out a small yelp when a bush nearby suddenly moved. She stared at it with a fearful look, and then something jumped out from the bush, and it caused her to gasp as it was...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...a small cute little creature that looked to be almost the size of King, and it looked at her with its tail wagging.

a small cute little creature that looked to be almost the size of King, and it looked at her with its tail wagging

( A/n: This is what the little creature looks like. Ain't he cute? )

Amora: ( gasps ) Oh my goodness! ( To the little creature: ) Where did you come from, little one?

The creature just made a small bark before running to Amora, and it then reached its front claws up towards her, seemingly wanting to be picked up. Amora slowly picked the small creature in her arms and it quickly nuzzled into her chest, purring, which was something Amora was used to as most animals she meets her quickly attached to her for some odd reason that was unknown to her.