TWELVE (RUBY POV)

"Baby, you have to hurry..." I whisper gritting my teeth while putting my arms around her waist. "We're very close to the border of Athel Forest, the acorn-eaters will notice that our invisible boat is in their river the moment we sail through the gates and they'll stop us... You wouldn't want them to catch you like this, they'd die from a heart attack... And I'd rip their eyeballs out because they'd be staring at you dazzled and we'd ruin our mission..."

"Ruby, shut your mouth, I need to focus on this," Iselen lets out a gasp and tilts her head back.

"But, babe... You know I'm loving it but it's getting late," I answer opening my eyes to look at her gorgeous bare breasts bouncing in front of my face every time she impales herself with the dildo attached to my hips with leather straps.

"Shut up!" She hisses angrily and I obey, clenching my jaw while moving my lips closer to her nipple to suck it hard. My wife moans and writhes in my arms but she keeps riding the toy sitting astride my legs, our skins are coated in sweat and moans echo against the wooden walls of the cabin while I flutter my pelvis to reach further with the dildo inside her pussy. I put one arm around her waist in order to free my other hand and place my thumb over her clit, Iselen lets out a soft cry and I smile against her breast while circling the sensitive node with my finger.

It's so easy to handle her, like a ragdoll in my arms, so weak... I could use my superior strength to crush her ribs right now, could break her neck in less than a second, I could kill her in a thousand different ways spilling her blood over the white sheets, and yet, this human trusts me, a dark elf. I still can't believe how lucky I am sometimes... Our mouths lock in a hot kiss, our tongues dance in sync while Iselen rocks her hips faster and reaches the ecstasy finally moaning against my lips before collapsing against my torso, gasping for air.

"I don't understand why you love me," I whisper hiding my face in her neck, feeling her pulse racing.

"I love you because you're you," she whispers heaving a sigh, hugging me tighter.

*****

"This is very different to Avelorn sacred forest," Iselen whispers quietly, tilting her head closer to my ear so the elves around us can't hear her. "Athel looks more natural, it's not a perfect scenery, new and shiny, with flawless leaves and fruits without dark spots. Even if it still looks like a fairy tale forest with all those ancient and massive oak trees. It's lush and dark, mysterious, because light barely manages to get through the branches."

"A what... forest?" I ask confused. "What the hell is a fairy?" My wife opens her mouth and looks shocked for a second but closes it without saying a word and shaking her head, chuckling. I guess it's a joke and she's the only one who understands it, something about her world, and she'll explain it to me later. I'd fail to see the humour, most likely, but will listen anyway, mesmerized by that strange place where she was born that's so different yet so similar to my own world.

My predictions from this morning came true, of course, and the wood elves stopped our boat the moment we crossed Athel border, I bet Ariel has been watching us for the last two days despite our queen's protective spells. The king's former fiancée is not stupid, actually, only overly dramatic and spiteful. She'll never forgive our Lord for breaking their engagement and embarrassing her, according to her version of events. Luckily, we'd already washed ourselves, got dressed and our backpacks and weapons were ready too, we were waiting quietly for our hosts to show up and they stared at us confused while we waved our hands to say hello from the boat deck.

The acorn eaters were very kind and cautious while escorting us through the forest paths, despite they don't like me for obvious reasons. But their kingdom is well protected from the attacks of our pirate ships and somehow shielded from the rest of the world too: they're elusive and ignore humans, their cousins, the light elves, live too far away and they only have business deals with dwarves sometimes. In their opinion, Iselen is still the woman who defeated the chaos hordes 50 years ago and they respect and fear her. I knew Ariel didn't have reasons to kill us the moment we set foot in her kingdom and, besides, I bet she's dying of curiosity to know what we're doing here, she must be pretty bored in this forest where nothing interesting happens.