A Nightmare

Hey guys, So finally chapter one is here! I'm so excited about this story and I promise it's gonna be interesting, I'm doing my best🥰 I wanna hear your thoughts on the first chapter, Tell me if you didn't like something! And don't forget to drop your votes if you liked the chapter of course🥺

Enjoy a happy reading✨

AUTHOR'S POV :

Pete was lying on the soft mattress thinking about his lover who occupied his mind all day, He didn't know if he had the right to call her his lover but it was just an illusion in his mind, he could only imagine.

"Pete" A weak voice echoed through the room gaining the man's attention, The voice was manly and soothing and Pete thought that it was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard, It was like he wanted to listen to that voice again, and again...It's just there's something attractive and unique about it, Luring Pete to that voice.

"Pete..." The voice was heard again, Pete couldn't see anything something was covering his eyes, It was silky and diaphanous.

Pete felt approaching footsteps getting close to his bed, He felt panicked and nervous and he started to sway his head left and right in a sloppy motion, He wanted to touch the thing on his eyes and remove it but to his surprise, his hands were tied too.

"W...Who are you?" Pete said breathlessly, He was panicking inside, Doesn't know what was awaiting him.

"You look exactly how I imagined you to be" The voice now was closer than ever, in fact, Pete didn't even know how it reached his ear that fast.

Pete was now sweating and shaking from fear as he felt a hot breath faning his ear and suddenly a slender rough hand made its way from his neck until it reached his thigh.

The hand was warm and big, Igniting A sparkle of tension between them.

"So perfect for me." He said as he leaned close to Pete's face, he felt his fresh breath on his left cheek making him shiver.

All of a sudden his lips were on Pete's lips, rough and sloppy nothing was gentle about the way the man was kissing him, It was like consuming whole.

His hands moved up and down all around Pete's body, caressing and stroking each inch with brutality, The man in front of Pete wasn't anything near gentle but he was like a beast feasting on his prey.

Pete winced in pain when the man pinched his nipples so hard, But the man swallowed down all his whimpers and moans with his tongue, He kissed him deeply making Pete choke with the wildness of the kiss.

"Ahh..." Pete moaned He was now making out with a stranger but he had no clue why he liked it, Pete was enjoying every bit of it, He liked the roughness, The soft feeling on his lips with a bit of brutality.

He wanted to touch the man to wrap his hands around his neck so badly that he started to whine, Petre was a hard rock that his dick was dribbling precum "I want...I want to touch you" Pete pleaded.

"You're mine" The stranger uttered once he pulled back, There was a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Pete couldn't see the stranger's face, He wished he could as he wriggled to untie his hands but all of a sudden everything vanished into thin air.

In the end, it was just a dream...

PETE POV :

I woke up from sleeping strangely breathless, I don't know why I was panting hard and I was feeling hot and what surprised me more was I was hard down there and wet.