Breaking Out Of Hell

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update I was sick. I hope you'll like it🥰 I appreciate all your votes and comments guys thank you🥰🥰❤️

Enjoy your reading✨

AUTHOR'S POV :

Flashbacks...

"So tell me what brings you here?" The old man spoke with a smug smile.

"I need your help with something," The young man asked.

"What would I get in return?" Korn asked in a serious tone placing his elbows on the desk while resting his chin on the back of his hands.

"Your nephew's death, How about that?" Arm offered with a huge smirk on his face.

"Sounds a good deal, But there's one thing..." Korn responded.

"What is it?" Arm questioned.

"Who told you I want my nephew's dead?" Korn deadpanned.

"I know very well the hatred you hold for Vegas, Right? I will do it, I will finish him with my own hands" Arm felt the rage build inside him as he spoke.

"What if you failed?" Korn said with a fierce look.

"Then it would be my loss But don't worry I planned for everything," Arm said with a grin.

Korn grinned back at him, He thought about it for a few moments then spoke, "Let's see what you got, But beware that if you fail and come back breathing then I will take your life myself" Korn warned with a cruel voice.

Another flashback...

"Hey guys! Where's Pete?" Arm said when he met up with his friends at the cafe.

It was after they finished their first exam, It was usual for them to meet each other and hang out after a long day at college.

"He was at my house but then he went back home because he didn't want to be late" Porsche spoke.

"Is his husband that jealous? It's not like we're going to eat him alive!" Arm scoffed with his usual smug face.

"Shut up man! You know he's a mafia it means he could end you" Porsche said then all of them cracked up at his words while Arm was fuming with anger inside but tried his best to hide it.

"Whatever! I wanted to talk to you guys, How about we go on a camping trip after the exams?" Arm suggested.

"I don't know but it sounds like a good idea to me to check others too!" Pol said in agreement.

"How about you guys?" Arm asked when they all fell silent.

"Sound great! I heard that a camping trip is the best thing to do after tiring exams!" Porsche exclaimed

"Does that mean we will be sleeping in tents next to each other? And each one of us can roam freely in the dark?" Leo expressed with a grin.

"What does that even mean? Anyway, Do whatever you like" Arm shakes his head with a deep sigh.

"So that means all of us now agreed except for Pete?" Arm asked.

"I can convince him! I know Pete likes this type of trip" Porsche spoke up and everyone nodded.

"So there's that thing guys! The other day when Pete came to my house, He started complaining about his hubby I told you right?" Leo started.

"Yeah, what about it?" Porsche asked and everyone started paying attention.