Surprise

Hey guys, I hope you'll like this chapter don't forget to tell me your opinion about it, Thank you for your votes and comments I appreciate it all🥰🥰❤️❤️

Enjoy your reading✨

PETE POV :

"I hope that you missed me like I do..." Black said as he was standing in the middle of the room.

Black and I spent a lot of time together during Vegas's coma and it turned out that he's a nice person who also appreciates Vegas like a big brother to him, He said he taught him many things to be able to make it in life, Like using a knife or a gun, Also he taught material arts to be able to defend himself.

Vegas is a good person from the inside.

"Vegas do you not remember him?" I said in confusion when Vegas was just speechless while staring at Black.

"I do" He uttered without breaking eye contact with him.

"How...How did you come here?" He asked with a shocked face.

"I came back two weeks ago to see you, Don't you miss me, bro?" Black said with a smile.

"Oh my God, Black! It's been ages since I last saw your face" Vegas shook himself from the deep trance he was in, I don't know if he seemed happy or just shocked.

"Hey it's okay don't get up," Black said rushing to Vegas when he wanted to get on his feet.

"You didn't change," Vegas said as Black leaned and hugged him tightly, I guess Vegas was happy to see him.

"Neither do you, Haha," Black said as they broke the hug then Vegas looked at me.

"Pete, This is Black he's my childhood friend more like a brother to me" I smiled at Vegas.

"I know him...He introduced himself to me since he came here, We also spent some time together when you were sleeping" I said and Vegas looked surprised as he glanced at Black while Black nodded at him.

"Oh, so there's no need to introduce you to each other?" Vegas asked and we shook our heads.

"I'll leave you guys to talk while I go back to the house and bring you some clothes and stuff," I said as I got off the bed.

"I will let someone accompany you to the house, Babe," He said as he held my arm before I went, I smiled at him then I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, Vegas," I said then waved at Black before going out of the room.

The other day...

It was Vegas's discharge day from the hospital and I was really happy to see him in good health, He also felt so relieved that finally, he was going to be able to go back home after spending weeks in the hospital.

We were now going inside the house and Black came with us too because Vegas said that he told him to spend some days in the house until he found a place to stay in, actually, I didn't mind it. After all, the house is pretty big and he'll be staying on another floor.

"I will take him to rest, The maid will take you to your room," I said to Black politely, and he nodded.

I took Vegas upstairs then we reached the room.

"Thank you babe for taking care of me," Vegas said then hugged me tightly and kissed my head..

"No need to thank me, I want to take care of you," I said as I sniffed his comforting scent.