Another Chance

Hey guys! Another update in time again!🥰 I hope you will like the chapter, Thank you for all your comments and votes it makes me want to do better and encourages me to keep writing🥺💕 Don't forget to tell me your opinion on the chapter✨❤️

Enjoy your reading☺️❤️

PETE POV :

"Let's go?" He asked me softly, I don't understand this man anymore, Sometimes he's gentle and makes me feel like there's actually hope to be able to live here but sometimes he's being too harsh and rude to me...He treated me like my dad but the only difference that my dad never apologized in any way before, Vegas also didn't say sorry but his actions speak louder than his words and I knew that he was being sorry.

I felt scared when I saw him get close to my face and suddenly I felt his wet tongue on my face licking the tears I shivered, He was being gentle but it was weird...isn't he disgusted?

I felt warm but I was so nervous and embarrassed, Don't know if I like it or not...

Vegas's weird personality is making me want to get to know him better, I'm curious to understand what kind of person he is.

I agreed that he could come with me and we took his car and headed to our distention, We kept silent the whole ride.

We finally arrived and I got rid of this awkward silence, I didn't tell my parents that I was coming today but I was nervous and I wanted to meet my little sister because I missed her so much and I couldn't talk to her at my wedding much.

We stood in front of the main door waiting for them to open up.

"Pete? What brings you here?" Mom asked once she saw me and she looked like she didn't notice Vegas's existence.

"I thought...I would come to visit" I shuttered in embarrassment.

"We don't want..." She was about to say something rude but Vegas came forward and cut her off, Thanks God he saved me from more embarrassment.

"Khun Vegas??" She exclaimed in shock then instantly her expression changed to a smiley face.

"Didn't know you're here! Please come inside!" She said welcoming him inside and my dad came too he glared at me and then gave a fake smile to Vegas.

"I'm sorry we came unannounced...Pete just missed his little sister so much so I offered to take him" Vegas spoke up in good manners he looked different from the way he treated me, shocked that he didn't say the real reason for our visit, So he wasn't a bad person after all? Maybe I misjudged him...

"Oh of course...Why not...It's his house after all!" Dad shuttered I noticed how he looked irritated that he kept sending daggers at me whenever our eyes would meet.

I hate that I have no place to go back to...I hate that I don't have a real home...Why is life so cruel to me?

"You should have stayed with your husband...I mean you're newlyweds and it's not right to leave home now...You could've seen your sister later" Mom said with a fake smile, And I knew well what she meant.

"It's okay ma'am I'm the one who offered him to come here, As I early said," Vegas said firmly.

This is no way the Vegas I met!

"Oh...Then I will go bring you something to drink!" She excused herself and only dad left.

"Phi!" Anya's voice rang through the room, her eyes lit up once she saw me and she rushed in for a hug...I missed her so much.

"Phi, I miss you so much!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Me too dear I missed you even more!" I hugged her back tightly.