•19•

When Kook and Tae wake up, a strange melody is coming out of the speakers. Jimin made sure to play some of Yoongi's songs and they can't help but feel confused. Kook has the impulse to prepare for a fight with whoever walks through the door.

- What the hell are you doing?

- It could be an alarm. You could be in danger, Pak'thra

- Alarms don't sound this good, idiot

- Hi ki-

Hobi opened the door with a smile on his face that got erased when Kook jumped on top of him making him fall. Realizing it was him, he lets him get up. But it's safe to say the sub-captain got the scare of his life and had a small heart attack.

- I'll start knocking on the door

- Forgive my dumb roommate. He thinks the pretty sounds are an alarm

- Of course not! Our alarm is loud as fuck, you'll realize if it ever sounds. Also, this is just music! Yoongi's music from what I heard

- Music...

Both aliens stare at him with shiny eyes, waiting to get more information. But this is a busy day for him to start explaining such a cultural phenomenon. So instead, he decides to give them his cellphone and show them music videos. He's sure they can check them out on their own as he keeps working. They're near the next planet and he needs to have everything ready for then.

Of course both of them get immediately excited about it and stare at the videos enjoying every second of it. Together they try to imitate human's way of singing. And Kook could hear Tae try for the next thousand years.

- You're better than most humans, Pak'thra

- Maybe I should be a singer on earth! Oh! That one! Play that song again!

- This one? Really?

- I think it's my favorite!

- You know what that instrument sounds like? Like a mosquito dancing

- Hey! Someone tried really hard to make that song, don't disrespect it!

Even if Tae is trying to be mad...it really does sound like some of those giant mosquitos they have on their planet and he's trying his best not to laugh about it. But Kook can see the suppressed smile, the way his voice is shaking not to explode in laughter. Ah, he loves spending time with Tae.

- I bet I can do music too

- Yeah right, you can only destroy things. How are you gonna create something?

Kook accepts the challenge and takes Tae's hand to guide him towards the kitchen. Since there's still time before lunch, there's no one there and he can take whatever he wants. Using anything he can find, he makes his own drums.

- How did you come up with that so fast?!

- We have something like this on our side. We don't have the same rhythm humans do. But we use them whenever we have to do a rain ritual

- Hate to admit it but that actually sounds really cool

Kook smiles wide hearing his crush say something nice about his culture for once. It might not happen again in a while so he extremely enjoys it. To top it all, he plays a song for him. He's not the best drummer in the world but he's definitely the loudest. While Tae laughs his ass off hearing the lack of rhythm, Hobi is forced to stop them before Jimin's mood gets ruined with the annoying messy sounds.

It's safe to say Hoseok takes them back to their room and takes back his phone with him. Once more, the aliens are left alone and bored.

- Damn it! We got scolded because of you!

- Hey, you wanted to hear music! I just wanted to make some for you

- If you can call that music hahaha you should ask the humans about it

- It comes naturally. I saw it happen. I've heard real music

- Yeah, right. When?

- Every time I hear your voice.

Tae has a hard time thinking of an answer to that. No one ever said his voice was musical. To be honest, no one treated him the way Kook does. Like he's really doing it all to make him happy. But he needs some time to process that, to think about it. Just in time and looking like a perfect distraction, Min Yoongi walks past the door. Tae immediately calls him trying to get out of the uncomfortable silence.

- Yoongi Hyung! Come here!

- Hey, little ones! How are you guys enjoying the trip?

- We were having fun but Hobi took away the phone and we can't watch music videos anymore

- What?! There's nothing better than finding new music and watching music videos for the first time! Here, you can have mine!

Unlike Hobi, he doesn't get the videos ready. He just hands them the phone trusting they know how to use it. Big mistake. Kook and Tae spend their entire afternoon finding everything he has saved there. Including the cute selfies, his chat with Jimin and an app where he seems to...write?

- What the hell is a fanfiction, Pak'thra?

- I don't kn...Wow, look! Hyung is writing a romance about him and Jimin!

- Awww...I wanna read it!

Tae can't stay behind and they decide to read the stories together. Over and over again, they read different stories where Yoongi and Jimin fall in love. In different universes but always with a happy ending. Yoongi never had the heart to write a sad story. He would get depressed for weeks if he did. And while Tae enjoys the stories, Kook takes notes of the romantic gestures appearing on them.

"When they tripped, Yoongi fell on top of Jimin. So close, their noses touch and their eyes can't look anywhere else. There, Yoongi finally has the courage to lean forward. Taking the lips of the boy he's been in love with for the last 10 years"

-  Aaaaaaahdjdkksuaja

- Hahahaha What the hell was that sound?

- I'm just so excited! Aren't you, Kook? They finally kissed! When's the next chapter coming out? I need to know Jimin's reaction

- Cute. I wasn't expecting you to be so romantic, Pak'thra. I thought your people were... different

- Says the one with the family of psycho killers

- Hey! I was just saying it because you guys are always changing partners and stuff like that

- Well, yeah. We don't usually have less than 4 or 5 partners. But I'll admit this story is tempting me to get a special one

- Excellent.

- And you? How are you people, Kook?

- We choose one person to spend the rest of our lives with

- Just one?! How the hell do you pick?!

- It's not easy. It's not magical either. Sometimes you get confused or give up but then...then you meet someone who you know will make your life better, more fun, more...unique.

Tae can see the way his eyes shine and his smile appears again. Always staring back at him. And he tries not to panic as he thinks... he's technically going through the most fun and unique moments of his life right now. With the alien in front of him. Even if he's supposed to be his biggest enemy...

Next Chapter

Who taught you how to play cards like that?

We finally reached our new destination!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes! Yoongi will forever be pro-fanfic in my stories hahaha I hope you liked this Taekook!

We're close to reaching the new planet and that's when the problems start so get ready for it!

See you soon~

- Baby Y