Chapter 5

Smut Warning! In case you didn't know in this story it's Lauren G!P.

Me and Camila stayed at the carnival for a bit longer just walking around admiring the lights and each other. It was getting late so I told her I'd take her home. She nodded and we walked back to the parking lot and got into my car.

The way back to Camila's apartment was quiet. She seemed nervous and I was confused to why. We pulled up outside her apartment block and an awkward silence filled the car.

"I had a great time Camila, maybe we can do this again soon?" I asked nervously breaking the silence.

"Ehm... Do you wanna.. Come up for coffee or something" she stuttered on her words and my pulse shot through the roof. Was she really asking me up to her apartment? Because we all know that we ain't gonna be drinking coffee. But she doesn't know about me. My thing... Maybe she just does want coffee?

"You sure?" She nodded "Then I'd love to" I smiled and she returned it. I was glad she didn't notice how nervous I actually was.

I turned off the ignition and got out of the car. We headed into the apartment block and went into the elevator. Only me and Camila in the elevator. The doors closed and I was immediately pushed up against the back wall.

Camila smirked at me, her eyes wandering between my eyes and lips. She was biting her lip driving me crazy. I could see the hunger in her eyes. The doors opened interrupting our staring contest.

We left the elevator and went into her apartment. She closed the door once we were both inside. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I could feel my hands start to sweat from nerves. What if Camila reacts the same way as she did? I don't think I'd be able to see someone so disgusted again. It's not my fault, I was born with it.

"I thought we were having coffee" I blurted out. God I was such an idiot when I was nervous. She chuckled a little and sat me down on the bed , putting her legs on either side of me to straddle me. Her arms around my neck.

"Okay you pick, do you want coffee" She said pausing to lean her head down to kiss my neck, biting and sucking making me moan. I could feel myself starting to get hard.

She moved her mouth up to my ear, biting my earlobe and sucking gently, I bit my lip to hold back a moan threatening to escape my lips.

"Or do you want me" she husked my ear, she slowly start grinding on my member. Camila stopped when she felt it. Fuck she's gonna tell me to leave and never speak to her again.

"What's that? Is that your car keys or something?" She asked obviously completely unaware of what it was.

"Ehm.. It's my eh.. It's my" I was trying to get the word out but I was too ashamed right now that I could even say the word.

"Your cock?" She asked meeting my gaze. I was shocked she didn't seem at all turned off by it.

"Yeah... I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was born with it-" She cut me off , crashing our lips together with more passion than before. I kissed back after and our mouth slowly moved against each other.

Camila once again starting grinding on me. I moaned into the kiss. I could feel her smiling. My hands were on her hips, slowly moving them down to her ass. I groped her ass, electing a moan from the brunette. I did it again, she threw her head back in pleasure and I took it as an opportunity to latch onto her neck. I trailed open mouth kisses from her jaw to her pulse point. I kept kissing her neck until I found her sweet spot. She moaned when I found it, I bit down and sucked on the spot.

"Fuck, Lauren!" She moaned loudly, I was so hard that my jeans were painfully tight.

I quickly undressed her, throwing her top across the room soon followed by the rest of her clothes apart from her bra and underwear. I gripped her hips lifting her up and turning around to lay her down on the bed.

She fumbled at my jeans trying to quickly unbutton them. When she did I took them off along with the rest of my clothes until I was just in my boxers and bra. I rested my arms on either side of Camila's head supporting my weight. Camila's hand wandered down and groped me through my underwear. I moaned, her hand felt so good on me.

Camila quickly switched positions so she was now on top. Trailing kisses from my breasts, down my abs, until she reached my member.

She pulled my underwear off throwing it across the room. Her hand gripped the base of my cock pumping agonisingly slow. "Please baby" I whimpered I hadn't felt this much pleasure in months and I need a release.

"You want me to suck you Lauren?" She asked pumping faster. I could have cum right then she sounded so fucking sexy.

"P-please" I stuttered out. Straight away she wrapped her lips around my cock head slowly taking me all in. "Holy shit Camz!" Her mouth was like heaven. I could feel my climax coming already but I had to try hold back. "Baby just like that" I moaned, she could do unbelievable things were her mouth.

"Oh shit!- I'm gonna cum!" All it took was an indescribable thing she didn't with her tongue and I was gone. I came in her mouth, I looked to see her swallow it all and it instantly got me hard again.

"Baby you taste so good, but I need you inside me now" I nodded. She straddled me, quickly taking of her bra and underwear. She reached around and undid my bra tossing it somewhere. Good luck to me trying to find my clothes. We were both completely naked now and I took a second to admire her body. She was perfect. Her curves, her ass, her breasts and Camila herself. Everything about her was beautiful.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She seemed a little self conscious.

"Your beautiful like perfect" I looked up and met her gaze. She smiled and pulled our lips together. The butterflies were back. I moved my hand down, I slid my fingers through her folds. She was soaked.

"Fuck baby your so wet for me" I moaned I couldn't believe how wet she was.

"Fuck me Lauren" Thats all she had to say. I gripped myself adjusting so I was at her entrance. She eased herself down onto my member. We both moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck Camz your so tight and wet" She felt amazing I slowly started thrusting into her. I focused to try and see if I could hit her spot I knew when I did because she moaned louder than before. I kept hitting that one spot focusing on making her come undone.

"Oh fuck Lauren right there!" She moaned picking up her pace and so did I thrusting harder and faster into the brunette.

"Baby, Uh- I'm coming!" She screamed , my cock was coated by a gush of wetness and I came straight way. We both collapsed on the bed.

We got under the covers and she cuddled up to me. "That was amazing, but I'm really tired now" she laughed placing a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, we should probably get some sleep, goodnight Camz" I kissed her forehead quickly before wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Goodnight Lolo" she said sleepily already beginning to fall asleep.

I definitely need to talk to Ariana , Ally and my mom about this deal now.

------------------------

A/N: Hey so you got a bit of smut there sorry if it was bad I'm not good at writing it 😂. Anyways I have a storyline for the next couple of chapters but feel free to comment what you want to happen. Also let me know if you want more smut 😉. If you like please vote and comment it means a lot xx