Chapter 6

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I moved slightly feeling a weight on my chest. I looked down to see Camila. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I smiled suddenly remember the events from last night. I leaned down placing a kiss on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes looking up at me.

"Good morning beautiful " I whispered in her ear. She giggled and it was officially my favourite sound in the world.

"Good morning sexy" She kissed up my neck, to my jaw, my cheeks until she reached my lips. Straddling me again, I hadn't even noticed my morning wood.

"Someone's eager" she husked in my ear. I swallowed heavily. My breath hitches when she started to slowly grind on me. "Fuck me Lauren" I switched our positions so I so now on top of her supporting my weight on my elbows.

I kissed her collarbone up to her neck remembering her sweet spot. I sucked and down. She moaned scratching down my back. I slowly started grinding into her. We both moaned this time. I kept grinding my member into her hitting her core every time , still attacking her neck.

"Fuck Lauren stop teasing I need you now!" She panted I obeyed, going deep into her with one thrust.

"Lauren!" She screamed her back arching in pleasure. I pulled out just leaving the tip in before thrusting back in. "Harder, faster baby!" I picked up my pace , and strength pounding into her.

I could feel my orgasm approaching."I'm gonna cum babe" I panted."Me too baby" with a few more thrusts we both came. Moaning each other's names as we did. I slowed down my thrusts helping us ride out our orgasms.

I slowly pulled out and lay down beside her. I turned on my side to face Camila. She was still trying to catch her breath. I chuckled at her and she turned her head to look at me.

"Am I that good?" I asked laughing but also curious. She just nodded and I laughed at her.

She turned over fully to face me. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. She pulled away before I could deepen the kiss. I pouted and she laughed at me.

"Your amazing baby, but I have to have a shower. So how about I have a shower and when I'm done we can go get coffee?"

"Sounds perfect" she smiled before hoping of the bed , heading into the bathroom. I had to control myself not getting hard looking at her perfect body as she walked into the bathroom.

"Stop staring Lauren" She looked at me over her shoulder. "If you could see what I'm seeing you'd stare to" I winked at her and she shook her head walking into the bathroom.

------------------------

We went into coffee shop. Placing our order and siting down at a small table. She asked me how I won the game in the carnival so easily and I explained how I played softball when I was younger.

We drank our coffee and got ready to leave shortly after. I tried to step out of my chair and accidentally tripped someone over making them fall to the ground. I rushed down to help them up. Apologising I held out my hand to help her up, she took my hand and looked up at me. My heart stopped in my chest when I saw who it was. It was her.

"Kendall?" She seemed just as shocked to see me. I gripped her hand and pulled her up.

"Lauren? Oh my god ... Wow hi" She laughed nervously.

"Hey, how long have you been in New York?" I asked still in shock she was in front of me.

"A couple weeks, who's this beautiful girl?" She asked checking out Camila. Camila answered before I could.

"I'm Camila , Laurens gir-friend , Laurens friend" Camila stuttered over her words. I couldn't believe she was about to call her my girlfriend. I wasn't offended I was actually smiling like an idiot.

"What are you doing here Kendall?" It came out harsher than I expected.

"I'm meeting up with a friend, speaking of the devil here she is" I turned around to see who she was looking at, this day couldn't get any worse.

"Hey Kendall" she walked over, kissing her cheek before turning back to me and Camila."Oh hey Camila long time no see" Ariana said, Camila gripped my hand from anger but why would she be angry? She cheated on Ariana didn't she?

"Lauren and I have to go" Camila snapped and pulled me out of the coffee shop."Nice seeing you Lauren" Ariana shouted as we walked out. Once we got outside I could see the anger in her eyes.

"How do you know her?" She asked and I gulped.

"I just work in the studio she does" I said happy with my half-lie because she does work in the studio but that's not how I know her obviously but Camila doesn't need to know the real reason. I'm calling off the deal with Ariana, I still need to talk to Ally and my mom.

"Oh okay" she looked a little relieved. I checked the time and it was 3:50. Shit! Hospital visiting hours ends at 4:30.

"Camila I'm so sorry but I have to go do something it completely slipped my mind but I can take you home if you like" I felt really bad but I really had to talk to my mom.

"Yeah sure" I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

----------------------

"I'm so sorry about having to go again, I'll make it up to you" I apologised for like the millionth time.

"Lauren it's fine stop apologising but I'd love that" she kissed me cheek before getting out of my car. When she was inside the building, I drove off and went straight to the hospital.

I went through the hospital doors and told them who I was. I made my way to my moms room and went inside sitting on a chair beside her bed. She looked a lot worse than before and it was scaring the life out of me.

"Hey mama" I took her hand bringing it up to kiss it quickly.

"Hey Mija, how are you?"

"Not good mama" I could feel the tears starting the fall down my cheeks.

"Talk to me honey" she held my hand tighter, encouraging me to go on.

I explained every thing to my mom. Everything to do with Camila, Ariana even my history with Kendall. She listen to me. I took a deep breath after I finished. I felt much better after telling her everything.

"You love her already don't you?" She asked me and I was a bit taken back.

"I think I do, I'm definitely falling for her. She's amazing mama. She accepts me for me , she knows about my disorder but still stays with me and she cares for me" I was surprised to say it even if it's only been 2 days. I knew I was falling her. I was just scared she wouldn't catch me.

"Then don't worry about me Mija, we both know that the surgery won't work but I have learned to be okay with that you have to aswell sweetheart. We just gotta make the most of the time we have left" she smiled at me and I knew she was right.

"I know, I love you so much mama" I didn't even realise I was crying until my mom wiped away my tears.

"I love you too Mija, now call off the deal and go get your girl" she smiled at me and I returned it. I kissed her cheek before leaving the hospital.

I got into my car, I took out my phone. I put my phone up to my ear as it began to ring

Ariana:Hey Jauregui whatcha need?

Lauren:Hey it's Lauren we need to talk.

A/N: Hey I hope you like this chapter. Thank you for over 100 reads I know that doesn't seem like much but it is to me 😍. Please vote and help me get the story bigger. Also if you have an idea of what you want to happen comment and let me know and I may use it 😉.
Love you all x