Chapter 30

"We need a resuscitation team now!" A fireman yelled.

A few men rushed over they put a mask over Lauren's mouth helping her breathe. One of them started furiously pumping her chest and I ran over to them kneeling down in front of Lauren.

"Lauren baby you have to wake up" She wasn't moving and the man was still performing CPR.

"Lauren you promised you would never leave me, you've got to stick to your promise Lauren you can't leave us okay. Me and Skye need you Laur. Just listen to my voice okay" I cried. After a couple seconds the guy stopped. He pressed two fingers up to Lauren's neck.

"We've got a pulse" he shouted. My heart jumped.

"Get her to the hospital ASAP she needs immediate medical attention" He shouted and three men rushed over. One had a stretcher and they opened it lifting Lauren on top of it. They strapped her in and lifted her into the ambulance. I tried to follow but I was stopped by one of the men.

"I'm sorry ma'am but there isn't enough room in the ambulance you will have to follow behind" He said and I sadly nodded. I ran over to Dinah.

"Dinah can you please drive me to the hospital there isn't enough room in the ambulance" I sobbed. She pulled me into her arms and I fell into her embrace. Skye in the middle of us.

"Camila before Lauren ran in she.. She told m-me" She had to take a deep breathe.

"Breathe Dinah... What did she say" I asked softly trying to comfort my best friend.

Dinah pulled a red velvet box out of her back pocket and handed me it. I brought my hand up to my mouth to muffle my sobs.

"She told me to give you this and tell you she loved you if something happened" She cried. "I'm so sorry Camila" I opened the box to see the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life. She was going to propose to me.

"Thank you Dinah" I kissed her cheek and pulled her in for another hug. I took the ring out of the box and place it on my finger.

"C'mon let's get to the hospital" Dinah said unlocking her car.

----------------------

(Lauren POV)

I woke up in a white room. My eyes adjusted after a couple seconds and I looked around noticing I was in a hospital.

I looked to my side to see Camila. She was asleep and her eyes were red. I'm guessing she had been crying.

I looked down to her hand to notice she was wearing the ring. I smiled like an idiot. I looked back up to her eyes to see they were open this time.

"Hey baby" I said still smiling. She returned it.

"Hey fiancé" she said happily. She was about to lean on when she stopped.

"Is it okay if I kiss you I won't hurt you will I?" She asked concerned.

"Cálla y bésame" I smirked.

(Shut up and kiss me)

She leaned over capturing my bottom lip between hers. Our lips moved in sync. I sucked her bottom lip making her moan in my mouth. I was about to deepen the kiss when the door opened.