Chapter 26

(Camila's POV)

I woke up the next morning to see Lauren's arms wrapped around my waist and her face nuzzled into my neck. I bit my lip as I remember the events of last night. She was in a plain white T-shirt but still managed to look so sexy so easily. We had thrown on pjs last night after our bit of 'fun' because it had become quite cold. I borrowed one of her white tank tops and a pair of basketball shorts. She put on sweats and a plain white T-shirt. I had to take a picture while I had the opportunity.

I quickly reached for my phone at the side of the bed and took the picture. You could only see my mouth but you could see Lauren cuddled up to me. I decided to post it on Instagram because none of Lauren's fans knew about our history so it's not like they would figure out it was Lauren or even find the picture.

@Camila_cabello: My One and Only 😍 Love you baby xx

I posted the picture and put my phone done. I stroked Lauren's hair and moaned when I felt her placing kisses on my neck. She looked up at me giving me her signature smirk.

"Hi" I said smiling and she captured my bottom lip between hers. Settling one hand on my waist and the other on my neck as she deepened the kiss. Moving our lips slowly together. It wasn't a hungry kiss like last night it was full of passion and affection. She pulled away her eyes scanning me as she bit her lip.

"Have I ever told you, you look so in my clothes" she moved down to my neck attacking the skin. I pushed her chest lightly moving her away before she could create a mark.

"Nah uh... No I have enough marks as it is no more" I complain and she raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't seem to mind last night- Oh Lauren- Oh God" she mimicked my moaning and I slapped her arm.

"Oh shut up" I pushed her off me and got off the bed going to the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and a couple minutes later Lauren joined me. She wrapped her arms around me from behind nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck. I loved this side of her affectionate and caring. Everybody knows her as the sassy, fierce pop star but to me she's a little teddy bear.

I turned around and taking her top lip between mine. My hands wrapped around her neck as hers were still placed on my waist. She pulled me closer so that there was no space between our bodies. I moaned when her breasts pressed against mine. I tilted my head deepening the kiss parting her lips with my tongue. Our tongues battled for dominance and Lauren won and brushed her tongue again the roof of my mouth making me moan into the kiss.

Her hands slowly trailed down from my waisted to the backs of my thighs lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist. She pressed my back against the wall and I broke the kiss trying to catch my breath but she didn't help as she latched on to my neck biting and sucking.

"Fuck" I hissed as she bit down on my
sweet spot soothing it with her tongue afterwards. I could feel her hardness press against my stomach and I moaned at the contact.

"Do you have a condom in here" Lauren asked panting into my neck as her hips slowly grinded into mine.

"Yeah but I can't wait. Lauren fuck me please" I tangled my hands in her hair as I slowly rocked my hips with hers feeling her member slide through my slit.

"Camila I don't want to get you pregnant again" She moaned a bit worried. I didn't care right now so I decided to lie.

"I'm on the pill it's fine you won't" I said looking into her eyes and she nodded .I shut my eyes when I felt her slowly enter me. Even after last night I don't think I'll ever get used to her size.

"Shit Camz your so fucking tight" She moaned gripping my ass to hold me in place. Her hips slowly picked up pace and I place my forehead against hers.

"Fuck baby" I panted as her thrusts got harder. My grip got tighter in her hair as she picked up speed.

"I'm close babe" she panted into my neck. She was gripping my thighs digging her nails into my skin.

"Oh god baby I'm coming" I moaned out as I reached my climax. Waves of pleasure crashing over my body as I screamed Lauren's name. I felt her load shoot inside me as she reached her climax at the same time. I laid my head on her shoulder trying to catch my breath as I felt her soften inside of me pulling out.

"Okay I definitely need a shower now so your going to have to let me down" I chuckled and she giggled setting me back down. We had a shower washing our hair and bodies, getting out quickly as Skye would probably be home soon.

Lauren left the bathroom to get dress in our room and I got dressed in the bathroom. I walked out to see Lauren in her bra and a pair of sweats. My eyes scanned over her glistening defined abs. I bit my lip as she threw her T-shirt over her head.

"Like what you see babe?" She asked walking over to me.

"I'm sorry it's just your just so fucking sexy" I said biting my lip slowly walking over to her. She picked me up again wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as she placed her hands on my ass.

"You really like this position don't you" I laughed at her and she smiled before looking down at my breasts biting her lip as I was only in my bra and panties.
She looked back up meeting my gaze.

"It's a great view" She smirked and I laughed at her.

"Your something else" I chuckled connecting my lips with hers. She immediately deepened the kiss and I gladly allowed it her tongue brushing against mine. Our heated make out session lasted a couple more minutes until Lauren's phone buzzing interrupted us. She pulled away pecking my lips once more before putting me back down on my feet and getting her phone. She looked at her phone and looked back at me smirking a little.

"Dinah asked is it okay if Skye stays in hers again tonight" Lauren asked a small glint in her eye.

"Yeah sure but why do you look so excited are you glad to be rid of your daughter?" I asked playfully.

"Of course not I miss our little princess like crazy but I love spending time with you and I was asked to go to a party tonight in one of the best night clubs in New York would you like to come with me?" She asked and I could see the excitement in her eyes I could say no to that.