Chapter 27

I got changed into the sexiest dress I owned, curling my hair slightly so it was loose curls and applying enough make up but not too much. I put on my heels and made my way downstairs to see Lauren waiting for me.

She was wearing a short black crop top with marble wash jeans and black platform heels. Her hair was naturally flowing down her shoulders and her make up was perfect. She was wearing her leather jack to finish the 'bad girl' look and it was so sexy.

"You look amazing" She said scanning my outfit. She kissed me softly making sure not to smudge our makeup.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said playfully

"Come on we better get going don't want to be late" She said pecking my lips once more before leaving the house.

_____________________________

We arrived at the night club about thirty minutes later. We got out of the uber Lauren ordered as we would be drinking tonight and wouldn't be able to drive home.

We parked around the corner from the nightclub and went in the back as Lauren said it wouldn't be safe to go through the front.

There was a body guard at the back door. Lauren simply nodded at him and he did the same opening the door and letting us in without any hassle. I sometimes forget she's now huge in the music industry.

We entered the club and the music boomed in my ears. It was really fancy. Red velvet cushions covering the chairs and booths. Gold poles on stages I'm guessing for when people want to have a bit more fun.

Lauren dragged me through the crowds up to the VIP area of the club. I was shocked when I noticed all the celebrities surrounding me. Lauren walked over to Zendaya giving her a hug.

"Happy birthday my main girl" Lauren said kissing her cheek.

Thank you where's the new girlfriend I'm dying to meet her" She asked shouting over the music and I could just about hear their conversation. I could feel myself blush but I was glad it was dark so you couldn't see it.

Lauren turned around smiling at me she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her side wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Z this is my gorgeous girlfriend Camila, Camila this is my good friend Zendaya" She introduced us both and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that I used to watch Shake It Up with my little sister.

"Nice to finally meet you in person instead of watching you on the TV" I said and she laughed a little.

"You were a Shake It Up fan?" She asked a bit shocked.

"Ehm of course and now I'm standing in front of the one and only Rocky Blue" I said excitedly and she burst out laughing.

"Well unfortunately Bella couldn't make it so how would you like to be my CeCe Jones for tonight? She asked and my heart exploded. Oh my God was this actually happening Zendaya was asking me to be her dance partner.

"Seriously?" I asked astonished. She laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah seriously. Oh my God I love this song come on" She grabbed my hand and quickly asked Lauren if she wanted to join but she said no.

Zendaya pulled me through the crowd until we had our own little spot to dance in and we could still see the VIP area.

I felt her hands place themselves on my hips from behind and she leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"How about we give Lauren a little show?" She said mischievously in my ear. I nodded and moved our hips to the music.

Now if we're talking body,

You've got a perfect one so put it on me,

Swear it won't take you long,

If you love me right,

We fuck for life,

On and on and on.

I looked over to see Lauren's eyes glued to me. She got up from her seat and walked over.

"I think our plan worked" Zendaya whispered in my ear and I chuckled.

Lauren came over to us biting her lip as she got closer.

"Z do you mind if I borrow my girlfriend for a minute" Lauren asked her eyes locked with mine the entire time.

"Be my guest" She said moving from behind me and heading back to her friends.

"You okay baby" I asked playfully.

"Your such a tease" she said pressing her front against mine and I could feel her bulge. "I'm so hard for you baby" She husked in my ear. Nipping at my earlobe.

My breath hitched but I didn't let her win.

"We can't do this her baby"

"What am I supposed to do about this then" She said looking down at her member.

"I have an idea just walk behind me" I said and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and we went back over to Z.

I motioned for Lauren to sit down and she did and I quickly followed sitting on her lap.

We took a few shots and by the time Lauren's little friend calmed down we were already drunk off our asses.

"Mila get in a selfie with me" Zendaya slurred and held up her phone.

"Yeah sure" I stuck my tongue out of the corner of my mouth as Lauren kissed my cheek. Zendaya did the same pose as me and she asked me for my Instagram so she could tag me which I told her. She thanked me and headed off to take more photos I'm guessing.

"Baby you want to head home now?" I asked Lauren and she nodded tiredly. I giggled and we said goodbye to Zendaya wishing her a happy birthday again before heading home.

--------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to see Lauren wasn't by my side. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see her pacing back and forth it the living room.

"Babe what's wrong" I asked and Lauren's head snapped in my direction.

"Everything! This is so fucking messed up!" She shouted angrily. I still didn't know what she was talking about.

"Can you please calm down and tell me what's wrong?" I asked clamly. She glared at me and that had never happened before.

"Check Twitter it's all everyone is talking about but I can't be here right now I'll be back in a couple of days" Lauren said and I panicked but before I could have the chance to say anything she was gone.

I quickly went over to my laptop and opened Twitter. I saw Lauren was tagged in a post by MTV so I clicked on it.

@MTVNews: @LaurenJauregui is cheating?! Rumours are spreading around that the young popstar is cheating on current girlfriend Selena Gomez. These rumours started when Zendaya posted a photo of her Lauren and an unknown girl on Instagram last night. In the photo Lauren was getting pretty cosy with the unknown girl kissing her cheek as the girl sat on her lap. The mystery girl was known to be Camila Cabello. She recently posted a picture on Instagram of her and someone cuddling captioned : 'My One and Only 😍 Love you baby xx' could the person in the photo be Lauren? Let us know what you think.

Oh no..