Chapter 25

"Your wish is my command" I lifted her off the ground wrapping her legs around my waist. I got to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I settled between her legs. I captured her lips between mine moving them slowly. I placed my right hand on her waist, my left hand placed on the pillow beside her head to hold my weight.

I peppered kisses from her jawline down to her neck remembering her sweet spot sucking on it making the younger girl moan. I bit down on her neck harsher than I meant to.

"God Lauren" she moaned her hands tangling in my hair. I switched to the other side giving it the same treatment. I was leaving marks and by the sounds she was making it sounded like she didn't mind at all. I pulled at the hem of her shirt looking for permission to take it off and she nodded sitting up long enough for me to do so. I quickly did the same with my own and pushed her back down on the bed. I unhooked her bra throwing it across the room. I lowered myself down her body. Kissing around her erect nipples teasing them. I took her left nipple in my mouth sucking and biting it while massaging her right breast.

"Fuck baby" Her grip on my hair got stronger but not to a stage were it was painful. I switched over to the right breast repeating the same thing. Camila reached behind me unhooking my bra throwing it at the end of the bed.

I kissed from her breasts down her abs to the waist band of her sweats. I moved over to her hips bones biting and sucking harshly creating marks. Unbuttoning her jeans she lifted her hips off the bed so I could pull them off. I did the same with my own. My boxers were now painfully right. I grinded into Camila's centre. We both moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck Lauren I need you" she moaned as I kept grinding into her but slightly harder this time. Her hands cupped behind my neck bring me down for a kiss. I bit her lip pulling it and letting go with a pop.

"Where do you need me baby" I teased. I was never one for dirty talk but I was out of control of my actions. I leaned down leaving open mouth kisses on her neck. Her hands roamed from the back of my neck down to the waistband of my boxers pulling them down. My erection sprang free hitting my stomach. I kicked my boxers off th rest of the way.

"Where do you need me Camz" I repeated my question pulling down her underwear far enough for her to kick them off.

"I-inside" she gasped as slid the tip of my cock through her folds. Her hands scraped my back hard enough definitely leaving marks. I slowly entered her making her moan the loudest so far.

"Fuck Laur-" her words got caught in the back of her throat as I full entered her with one thrust. I groaned at the feeling of her tight,wet heat. I quickly remembered something though.

"Wait shit Camila I need a condom" I was about to pull out but she held onto me tighter wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I don't care Lauren make love to me" She said affectionately. I used to always laugh when people used the words "making love" but now I finally knew why people used it. Without another thought I slowly started moving my hips.

"Fuck Lauren your so big ugh!" she moaned throwing her head back against the pillow. I quickly latched onto her neck making sure to leave a mark.

"Camz your so wet for me baby" I moaned into her neck.

"Faster Lauren harder baby" she groaned her nails digging into my hips. I slowly picked up my pace, putting a bit more force into my thrusts.

"Oh god Lauren your so fucking good" I hit that spot inside her and she bit her lip to suppress a scream. I angled my hips to keeping hitting that spot inside her bringing her to the edge.

"Let it out baby, I wanna her you scream my name when you cum" I kept hitting that same spot. The brunette moaned in please nails digging into my back.

"Oh fuck Lauren I'm so close" I could feel her tightening around me and I knew she was. I could feel the arousal building up in my stomach so I knew I was close to.

"Me too. Come for me baby" I picked my pace. Nearly pounding into her now.

"LAUREN!" She screamed as her back arched off the bed, her nails dug into my back as she clenched around me. Releasing a gush of wetness against me I slowed down my pace having reached my climax at the same time. I panted in her neck and felt her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to steady her breathing.

"That was amazing" I breathed into her neck. I lifted up so I could face her and connect our lips. Not wasting anytime to part her lips with my tongue as I explored her mouth. Her hands tangled in my hair as I slowly started move inside her again causing her to moan into my mouth.

--------------------

"Oh god baby" Camila moaned as she climaxed for the 5th time. Both of us panting like crazy. I rolled off her laying beside her on the bed.

"Wow" I breathed trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah wow is right" Camila chuckled moving over to cuddle into my side. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling closer into me and she laid her head on my chest.

"That's definitely something I've missed the past 4 years" she chuckled a little and I kissed her head. I brought my right hand across to lace my fingers with hers.

"Me too" I brought her hand to my mouth kissing the back of it.

"What are you talking about with management next week is it just about Selena or?" she asked curiously as I stroked her hair.

"Well we're also talking about starting new album" I said hoping to not get a bad reaction. She shuffled to move in her position so she could look directly at me.

"Really? But doesn't new album mean new tour?" She seemed a bit upset about that and I could help but feel guilty.

"Yeah it does" She smiled but I could see it was put on. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"How long would you be gone for?" She asked her hands combing through my hair.

"I'm not sure a couple months probably" she nodded her head and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Baby please don't cry" I sat her up pulling her into my hap.

"I just got you back Lauren and your leaving again" she sniffled a tear falling from her eye I quickly wiped away with my thumb.

"Camz an album takes months to record  I'm not leaving anytime soon and if I am I am not leaving without my daughter and my girlfriend" I smiled at her and she returned it.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you again"

"Babe your never going to lose me your stuck with me forever deal with it" I said making her giggle.

"I guess I could try" she joked.

"Okay let's get some sleep I don't know about you but I'm pretty exhausted" I chuckled and she agreed. We laid back in the bed slowly letting sleep take over.

A/N: 3 years of Fifth Harmony I'm going to pry 😭😍 I know this chapter is mainly smut but I'll update again in the morning x love you all btw please message me or comment if you have any ideas of what you want to happen x