Chapter 8

"Oh shit" I looked at the time realising I had left Normani at my apartment waiting. After me and Camila's make out session we decided to watch a movie and cuddle on the sofa.

"What's wrong?" She asked lifting her head to meet my gaze.

"I left Normani at the apartment by herself, shit I'll call her now give me two minutes" she nodded scooting away from me so I could get up to ring Mani.

I pulled out my phone dialling in her number pressing it to my ear as it rang. After three rings she picked up.

-On The Phone-
Normani: Hey Lo I'm kinda busy what's up?
Lauren: Oh I was wondering if you were okay since I left you in the apartment by yourself.
Normani: Oh yeah I'm fine ehm how's you and Camila?
Lauren: We're great actually I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.
Normani: Okay I need to ask a favour, can you stay in Camila's because Dinah's over and yeah...
Lauren: Ah I see and yeah sure I don't see why there would be a problem.
Normani: Okay thank you Love you Lo bye.

She hung up before I had the chance to say goodbye back. I laughed to myself and walked back over to Camila.

"What's so funny?" She asked confused as to why I was laughing.

"Is it okay if I stay here tonight Dinah is in my apartment with Normani and let's just say if I go I will have no sleep and be scarred for life" she burst out laughing and I joined in. After she calmed down and got her breath back she replied.

"Of course you can" she kissed my cheek and climbed over straddling me. Kissing me softly before pulling back to look at me.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked and I chuckled a little.

"Well I have a few things in mind, but I know this made sound stupid but could we bake I haven't baked in so long" I asked and it was true I hadn't baked in years but I loved doing it so I don't know why I haven't done it.

"Omg yes I love baking great idea babe" she jumped up excitedly not even realising the effect her words had on me. She called me babe and my heart could have exploded on the spot. Camila what are you doing to me!

(Camila's POV)

Me and Lauren went to the store quickly picking up everything we needed in order to bake. We got back to apartment quickly changing into spare clothes incase we got dirty because we had no aprons. I gave her a loan of sweats and a tshirt. She got changed in my room and put her hair in a pony tail. She was in such a normal outfit but yet still manage to be sexy as fuck.

"You literally look like you wanna pounce on me" she chuckled snapping me out of my thoughts. She was right I did wanna pounce on her,
who wouldn't she's gorgeous.

"Maybe I do" I bit my lip and walked over to her slowly just to tease her. She placed her hands on my lower back and I placed mine around her neck. I pulled her in crashing our lips together.

As usual her touch felt like my whole body was burning up. She made me feel like I was the only girl on this planet when she kissed me. Her hands slowly went down to my ass squeezing it slightly make me moan into the kiss. I smiled and pulled away. She pouted and I kissed it making her stop.

"I had to stop before we got too carried away because I actually really wanna bake" I laughed and she did the same.

"Okay but only because I like you" she gave me a quick peck before we headed back into the kitchen.

We managed to make the cake mix after a lot of mistakes but we eventually did. There was some cake batter left, Lauren was on her phone waiting for the cake to cook and I got an idea. I scooped some of the batter onto my hand, I walked over to her not to close but close enough that I could run away quickly.

"Lauren" she turned to me and I quickly slapped the batter onto her cheek. She gasped in shock but quickly realised what I had done. I ran away from her as quick as I could as she chased me around to apartment. I was laughing which was making it harder to run. She eventually caught me picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder. I was laughing to much to try free myself.

She threw me down on the sofa. Lying on top of me the batter still on her face making me laugh again. She pinned my arms by my head. I waited for her to get revenge but she didn't.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this but right now I need to go for a shower because I have cake batter in my hair" It must have splatter in her hair as I was only noticing it now. I didn't look because I ran away so fast.

"Okie dokie" I chuckled and she climbed off me. She headed into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I went over and check the oven the cake wasn't anywhere near ready. After about 10 minutes I heard the shower turn off. 10 minutes after that Lauren still hadn't come out of the bathroom.

"Camz can you bring me a towel" she peeked her head threw the door. I nodded and got her a towel I was about to hand it to her when she pulled me into the bathroom and picked me up. She was fully dressed so I was so confused as to what was going on.

"Payback time Camz" she laughed and dropped me into a cold bath. I went under the water quickly jumped back up to the surface. I gasped as the cold air hit me and she laughed reaching out a hand to help me out. I grabbed on to it and pulled her into the water with me. She quickly resurfaced and looked more shocked than last time.

"Are you serious, I just had a shower" she said angrily but I could see she was trying not to smile.

"Sorry Lo but it's your fault you should know better than to offer me out it was quite obvious I was gonna pull you in" she shook her head in amusement knowing I was right. We got out of the bath quickly changing into something warmer.

I changed into my onesie and luckily I had a spare one. I wore my pink stitch from lilo and stitch one while she wore Dinah's blue stitch one. We were finished getting changed when the oven dinged letting us know the cake was done. We iced it with chocolate frosting and happily took a slice each.

For the rest of the night we sat cuddled up watching movies and eating cake. My eyelids slowly closing. Here I was watching movies, in my onesie with my girlfriend cuddled up on the couch and eating cake. 'I could get used to this' I thought to myself before slowly letting sleep take over.

A/N: Over 200 reads 😍 I hope you guys are liking the story I thought it would be only fair to ad in cute Camren moments. As always please vote and comment it helps a lot and I have a lot of ideas for this book 😍 love you guys x