Chapter 11

"Camz wake up" I walked over to Camila's bed and placed the breakfast tray on the dresser beside her bed.

"Ugh babe five more minutes" she groaned into the pillow.

"I made you breakfast" she immediately popped her head up from the bed.

"Really?" She asked excitedly. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Yes babe really" I grabbed the tray and placed it on her lap. I made her pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries with a glass of orange juice.

"Awh thank you baby" she kisses me passionately and pulled away after a couple seconds so she could eat food.

"Your present is out in the kitchen, so when your finished come out" I smiled and kissed her cheek. She nodded and kept eating her food.

I went out to the kitchen re-checking everything was okay.

(Camila POV)

I finished my breakfast as quick as I could but that wasn't hard as it was delicious. I grabbed a hoodie before running out to the kitchen. I stopped when I saw what was in the kitchen.
A dozen red roses on the table with a small envelope in front of them. I looked up and Lauren and she just smiled at me.

"Happy Anniversary Camz" I walked over to the roses picking one out to smell it.

"Thank you baby, they're beautiful" I walked over to Lauren wrapping my arms around her neck. I leaned in but was surprised when I felt Lauren move back.

"There's something else" she said pointing to the envelope. I left go of Lauren and walked back over to the table picking up the envelope.

To Camila,
These past three months have been amazing and I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me. I wanted to make this anniversary one you would remember. So I hope you enjoy our trip. Turn around baby x

"Lauren where are we going?" I asked nervously.

"Well" She said walking over to me. "Dinah told me about this nice place you've wanted to go to since you were a kid but never got the chance so we may be going to..... DisneyLand" she was smiling like crazy.

"OH MY GOD BABY ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I practically screamed she laughed and nodded her head. I jumped into her arms, wrapping my legs around her waist and arms around my neck. I kiss her passionately before pulling away.

"Wait what about packing and stuff" I asked quickly remembering that I would need to bring stuff on this trip.

"Don't worry me and Dinah sorted everything out, we're just going for the weekend so we just sorted everything we would need" she reassured me and I sighed with relief. "But we got to leave in the next hour to catch our plane on time" she kissed my cheek and I nodded and jumped of her arms quickly running to my room to get ready.

------------------------------
(Lauren POV)

"Oh my god, how much longer" Camila hadn't stopped whining about how long it was taking to get there since we got on the plane.

"Camz relax we're nearly there" I chuckled placing my hand on her thigh. She interlaced our fingers bring my hand up to her mouth kissing it quickly before setting it back in her lap.

"Honestly Lo thank you so much this is the best present I could ever ask for" I look over to her giving her a quick smile before focusing my eyes back on the road.

"It's my pleasure once your happy that's more than enough for me" This time I brought her hand up giving it a quick kiss.

We turned on the radio, blasting music and singing along to all the songs. I had rented a car for the weekend to go to the beach and stuff while we're here.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE HERE!" Camila screamed through the car and I couldn't help but laugh at her as we pulled up into the car park.

I put the car in park. I pulled up the handbrake and the second I did Camila jumped out of the car. I laughed at how excited she was. I got out of the car quickly following her and grabbing her hand. We were about the go in when she pulled me back. She place her hands around my neck as usual and I placed mine on her hips. She went on her tip toes to reach my height which I found adorable. She pulled me in kissing me passionately. Taking my bottom lip between hers she kissed me slowly but it was amazing. Our lips moved and fit together like they were made for each other. We didn't need to deepen the kiss because it wasn't a kiss that would turn into a make out session, it was a kiss that meant something much more. She pulled away when air was needed and I tried to catch my breath.

"What was that for" I asked shocked still trying to breathe properly.

"I forgot to thank you for breakfast" she winked and grabbed my hand to continue walking. I laughed and followed behind her.

------------------------

"Can we please just stay her and live her" Camila and I had been walking around the park all day but every little thing had fascinated her.

"Maybe one day" I winked, she laughed and we walked over to a restaurant to grab some food.

We ordered a pizza and sat and talked in the restaurant. After a couple minutes of chatting the waiter came back with our pizza. Our eyes widened when we opened the box. A pizza in the shape of a love heart. We both looked at each other and then back to the waiter.

"Our chef thinks you too are a cute couple so he insisted on making this special just for you guys" he said, we thanked him and he made his way to serve other customers.

"Okay this is cute as fuck I have to take a picture" She said blushing slightly. I agreed and we both took a photo of the pizza before grabbing a slice each. We ate the pizza and chatted for a bit longer.

"Shit babe the firework display is starting soon we better get going" I said quickly. She nodded and we grabbed our stuff leaving the money for the bill along with a generous tip to say thank you.

We made our way to the castle and got a spot with an amazing view. After a couple minutes when it had become dark enough. The lights flashed across the building and fireworks began shooting into the sky. I looked over at Camila and she was amazed at the view in front of her. She turned and met my gaze.

"I love this place, but no as much as I love you Camz" I never meant something more in my life. Her eyes brightened and a smile appeared on her face.

"I love you to Lolo" she said. My heart fluttered in my chest. I didn't expect her to say the words back but she did and it was honestly the happiest moment of my life.

A/N: Awh they finally said the famous 3 words 8 letters. Okay so that was the date she had planned I hope you liked it. As always please Vote and Comment it means a lot. Love you all x
P.S- Thank you for over 800 reads 😍