Chapter 21

"So she's 3 right?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah she is" Camila said.

I couldn't believe I had missed everything. First words. First steps. First cry. First laugh. At least I'll be here from first day of Elementary school. I'm going to try make up for everything I missed out with Skye.

"Do you mind if I take her out for a while? Like to the park or something you can come with us" I asked and Camila seemed a bit tense. "Camila you know I didn't send them messages and I would do anything I could to make up for all that last time with Skye" I said sincerely. She looked up and met my eyes. The butterflies were back even after not seeing her for 4 years. She seem to relax a bit.

"Yeah sure I don't see any harm in that" she smiled an I returned it. She put Skye down and she walked over to me. I already loved the 3 year old with all my heart and I hadn't even know I was her mom a couple hours ago.

"What's your name" She asked. Her voice was so innocent and cute.

"My name is Lauren, what's your name. I'm guessing princess. Am I right?" She giggled a little. Right there that was my favourite sound in the world.

"No Lauwen" I giggled at the way she couldn't pronounce my name "My name is Skye" She said smiling.

"Well that's a beautiful name Skye, how old are you?" I asked already knowing the answer to all my questions. But she was too cute not to talk to.

"I'm thwee" She confirmed holding up her first three fingers.

"Well because your a big girl and your old enough. Would you like to come to the park with me and your Mama" I asked nervously. I was kind of scared she wouldn't want to know me. But her face lit up and she nodded excitedly.

"Yes, I'll get my ball" She said excitedly running out of the room leaving me and the young mother alone together.

"So how's you and Selena" She asked breaking the silence after a couple seconds. She looked down at we hands fidgeting with her fingers.

"Not too good actually, she's been acting really weird lately" I said. Camila eyes filled with worry.

"Has she been distant lately? And always want to have you know... ?" She asked curiously. I nodded and she let out a deep breath. "Ariana was like that till I found out she had been cheating on me" she said just above a whisper. I knew Selena had been cheating on me but I didn't want to tell Camila and face the embarrassment.

"I don't know we've been doing quite tough for a month or two now"

"Has she showed any other signs that she might be?"

"I don't know I've never been cheated on before and now thinking about it it does seem pretty accurate"

"I'm sorry for saying that Lauren it's none of my business she's probably just going through stuff I don't think she's cheating on you" she said faking a smile.

"I'm breaking up with her Camila" I said letting out a breath.

"What why? Lauren she probably not even cheating on you"

"Because I know she's been cheating on me for the past month. I've checked her phone and saw her texting another girl about how much she loves her and how much wants to be with her and not me.  But she has to stay with me for publicity. I didn't want to say anything because I'm embarrassed and I'm waiting to catch her before I break up with her. " I said angrily.

"I'm so sorry Lauren. You don't deserve that at all" She said sadly looking at me.

"I'm not really that bothered by it anyway" I said honesty. She looked  shocked at the words that came out of my mouth.

"Why?" She asked anxiously.

"Because I have feelings for someone else" I said and I saw the a slight bit of jealousy in her eyes. Why would she be jealous?

"What is she like?" She asked once again looking at her hands.

"She's amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, her smile I could stare at for days and never get bored. Her laughing is like music to my ears. She's just perfect to me"

"Are you going to tell her how you feel"

"Maybe soon, but right now isn't a good time"

"I see" Just when we were finished talking Skye came back in with a football.

"You ready to go baby?" Camila asked and the toddler nodded excitedly. I smiled at them and we headed out to my car. We drove to the park and headed towards the football field.

Me, Skye and Camila played around with the football. I would occasionally picked Skye up and swing her around making her giggle. A couple minutes later Skye's friend came running over to her. She asked could she go with her friend to the playground Camila asked her friends mom if that was okay and she said it was find and they would be back in about 30 minutes.

Me and Camila continued to play a game of soccer and wow did she have skills. She had told me she had dropped out of college when she became pregnant and stopped playing soccer and I could help but feel responsible for that. She also told me she was living with 5 other people because she couldn't work very long hours because she had Skye and could barely afford rent.

"So about this girl do I know her" she asked I was shocked that she still hadn't figured out I was talking about her.

"Yeah I guess you could say you do" I saw the light in her eye when I said that so I think she finally figured out who I was talking about.

"I think you should tell her how you feel" she said inching closer to me.

She stood on the soccer ball to get to my height and placed her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist to make sure she didn't lose balance.

"Okay I will. Camila I still love you, I always have and I always will" I said nervously but never meant something more in my life. Her eyes showed no sign of horror or disgust. Just lust and affection.

"Prove it" She said just above a whisper.

I leaned in and captured her bottom lip between mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart fluttered in my chest. I was amazed she still had this effect on me after 4 years. I didn't care about Selena in that moment I cared about and loved Camila. She kissed back and brushed her tongue across my bottom lip and I gladly accepted. She deepened the kiss tilting her head slightly her tongue brushing against mine making us both moan into the kiss. Camila suddenly moved breaking the kiss and slipping off the ball making her push me to the ground and she fell on top of me. We both burst out laughing.

"I love you Camila Cabello and I love our daughter" I said which as much affection as I could.

"I love you too" she said smiling but it quickly vanished. "But what about Selena?" She asked avoiding my eyes.

"Camila look at me" I said and she did my eyes piercing through hers. "I don't want Selena, I want you. I'm going home later and I'm breaking up with her because I want to be with you" I said and she smiled.

"Well that's okay then" she smiled and connected our lips again. Both of us pulling away after a few minutes.

"I really do love you Camila" I said looking straight into her eyes.

"I really love you too" she said smiling.

God the things you do to me Camila.

A/N: Camren is back! Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter next chapter is going to be pretty dramatic so I'm giving you a heads up. Please vote and comment it means a lot.
Love you all xx ❤️