𝟔

Tray's questioning gaze met mine, prompting me to divulge where I had been

Tray's questioning gaze met mine, prompting me to divulge where I had been. "I was with someone," I replied casually, knowing Tray's curiosity would only deepen.

"With who?" he persisted, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Nigga, mind your damn business," I retorted with a chuckle, enjoying the playful banter between us.

Tray's eyes narrowed slightly, clearly not satisfied with my evasive answer. "Oh, you were with a girl. You could've just told me," he remarked, his tone tinged with amusement.

"Oh and boss is finally taking care of those guys who owe us," Tray commented, shifting the conversation to more pressing matters.

"About damn time. If I knew this before, I would've suggested to him that I'll handle it," I remarked, reflecting on missed opportunities.

"Word, but he said soon," Tray replied, a note of cautious optimism in his voice.

"We need to watch our backs now because Jalen is Tyler's cousin," I warned, emphasizing the need for vigilance.

"Who?" Tray asked, momentarily confused.

"Tyler, the one who owes us 25k. His cousin," I clarified, jogging Tray's memory.

"Oh, that nigga. He ain't gonna do nothing," Tray dismissed, displaying a hint of confidence.

"We never know," I countered, mindful of the potential threats lurking in the shadows.

Just then, Ace entered the room, his expression grave as he delivered the news. "Yo, you know those guys who owe us money and drugs?" he began, capturing our attention.

"They're dead. All of them. And their friends too," Ace announced, his words carrying a weighty significance.

"That's fast as fuck," Tray remarked, clearly impressed by the efficiency of our boss's actions.

"Yeah, but there's nothing left of them. Like, the whole house burned down and shit," Ace continued, revealing the extent of the destruction.

"Well, we always get our payback," I declared, echoing a sentiment shared among us.

"I feel bad for his female friends, for real though," Ace added, a hint of sympathy creeping into his tone.

"Why you feel bad?" I questioned, shooting Ace a skeptical glance.

"They got murdered the worst. Like, acid on their bodies and everything," Ace explained, his words painting a grim picture of the brutality inflicted upon our enemies.

"Damn, boss wasn't playing about this," Tray remarked, a grim chuckle escaping him as he processed the severity of the situation.

"Hold up, I think I got a picture with all of them," Ace interjected, pulling out his phone and scrolling through his gallery.