𝟏𝟐

I woke up feeling incredibly tired

I woke up feeling incredibly tired. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room; Zayvior was still asleep, and it was still a bit dark outside, indicating it was early in the morning. I needed to pee, so I got out of bed and limped to the bathroom. My legs felt numb, making it a struggle. After finishing in the bathroom, I wiped myself clean and limped back to bed, repositioning myself under the covers.

Zayvior stirred slightly from the movement and opened one eye, seeing it was me.

"What did you do?" he mumbled tiredly.

"I went to pee," I said, getting comfortable again.

He hummed in response, snuggling me closer to him before we both fell back asleep.

THREE HOURS LATER*

"Zayvior, stop," I said as we brushed our teeth. He was placing kisses on my neck the whole time, and it was making me wetter by the second. Of course, he knew that.

"I can't kiss my girlfriend now?" he said, teasingly.

"You know damn well what you're doing. Stop playing with me," I said, as he laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Nothing but lounge. I can't feel my legs," I said, glaring at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he said, still laughing.

"Hmph."

"But yeah, I want to relax today."

After our morning routine, we headed to the living room to make breakfast. As we were nearly finished, my phone started ringing.

"Jade, your phone," Zayvior said.

"Oh, it's my dad. I'll be right back," I replied, and he nodded.

I answered the call.

"Good morning, Dior," my dad greeted me.

"Hey, Dad. Why are you calling me so early?" I asked, glancing at the time.

"I have a job for you that needs to be done quickly," he said, making me groan.

"Dad, my legs hurt. Can't I do it tomorrow? I'm tired," I complained, pouting.

"Sorry, princess. It needs to be done today," he insisted.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. I hate it here!

"Okay, what do I need to do?" I asked.

"You need to pick up an order, but I don't trust the guys delivering it. If they try anything funny, you know what to do," he instructed.

"Alright, just send me the location and time. I'll be there," I said, scratching my head.

"Okay, I will. Thanks again. And oh, call your mother," he added, making me gasp.