Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Squirted on His Tongue + Xu Ruan, You Are A Little Sassy

Ji Cheng buried his entire mouth on top of her pussy and licked the portruding clitoris with the tip of his tongue, slowly stimulated her clitoris, sweeping his tongue up and down.

“Uh~ uh~” Xu Ruan moaned the moment she felt his tongue.

Xu Ruan felt so good, his tongue is like magic, flexibly licking her pussy and sucking up and down, making a loud erotic sound. She supported herself while Ji Cheng grabbed her ass with both hands and pressed her closer to his face.

Xu Ruan’s pussy is flowing with a lot of sultry fluids, dripping into the tip of his nose and to his mouth.

Her cunt is really sensitive especially when its stimulated, her sultry fluids is dripping all over Ji Cheng’s face, and her sweet smell is getting heavier, filling his nose with a pungent scent.

Xu Ruan feels so good that she couldn’t hold it anymore, she raised her lascivious face and moans uncontrollably, “Brother Cheng, your tongue feels so good, it’s really good… more… ah~”

Ji Cheng listened to her slutty voice and licked harder, grabbing and kneading her big plump ass, several red marks stain her white skin due to his constant kneading. His tongue keeps on attacking her underside and all the pink tender flesh that his tongue can reach, his saliva is all over her pussy.

Ji Cheng found the hole and stick the tip of his tongue, its the hole that took him a long time to search. It was this hole that he thrust into, imitating the speed of his cock, he let his tongue thrust in and out.

Xu Ruan felt that she was really going to die, how can he be this good? His tongue was very flexible and every stroke gets her closer to her climax. He even drilled the top of his tongue into her hole, thrusting in and out, Xu Ruan screamed.

She climax and sprayed a large amount of sultry fluids, which flowed directly into his mouth.

Ji Cheng was stunned when he saw a stream of sultry fluids sprayed out. He didn’t expect so much sultry fluids to be sprayed directly in his mouth, and before he could think, his mouth was already open and all the sultry fluids was drank by him.

Xu Ruan felt blissful after he licked and sucked all the sultry fluids she squirted in his mouth.

After Xu Ruan finally calmed down from her orgasm, she looked at Ji Cheng with warmth in her eyes. Ji Cheng let her get up and look at her flushed state, and looking at her current state, he feels Xu Ruan is very charming.

Ji Cheng asked, “Is it comfortable?”

Xu Ruan nodded,” Well… very good… I sprayed sultry fluids …what I did is called an orgasm, your tongue is very good… it make me spray a lot.”

Ji Cheng didn’s expect that his wife who looked gentle and shy would turn out to be very brazen, his ears are red and while still holding her ass he said, “Xu Ruan, you are a bit sassy.”

Xu Ruan blushed when she heard this, after all they were just newly married and she suddenly became very skilled. But she doesn’t think she is very skilled, she was trained by Ji Cheng in her previous life and knew how to make him good.

Moreover, Ji Cheng was a little perverted in her previous life. He liked her to be sassy in bed, if she was not sassy, he will punish her, so she has a lot of practice.

Xu Ruan looked at him embarrassedly and asked, “…So you don’t like me being sassy? This is what my mother taught me, saying that you men like hearing a woman being sassy while on bed, the more sassy a woman is the better. If you don’t like it I will not do it anymore.”

Ji Cheng interrupted her on the spot when he heard this, “No Xu Ruan, don’t change. I like you being sassy in front of me but never do it with another person.”

Xu Ruan looked at him, she nodded with a smile and twisted her buttocks, “Then we can continue… Well, there is a lot of sultry water under me… you can come in directly, but you are still too big… so be careful when thrusting inside me.”

Xu Ruan is sitting on top of him and can feel how big his cock is.

Ji Cheng changed their position, he turned their bodies around and now she is below him, he took off his pants and underwear with one hand.

Ji Cheng saw that her pussy is bleeding, so he stretched out his hand and touch a few times, he found that so much blood is coming out from her pussy. He was afraid that something was wrong, so he hurriedly asked her, “Why are you bleeding? Did I hurt you just now? Where are you hurt?”

Xu Ruan was a little surprised to see him asking that, she doesn’t feel anything wrong, she actually feels comfortable. How could she be bleeding? She reached out her hands and take a look, then counted the time, oh my god… her menstrual period is here, what a coincidence.

Xu Ruan said to him embarrassedly, “Brother Cheng, I…my menstrual period is today.”

Ji Cheng: (‘ • _ •’ )

Xu Ruan got up and took the package that she brought over, inside was a piece of cloth and ash wood. She felt that their wedding night has many obstacles.

Ji Cheng has also wearing his pants now, after all, it’s her menstrual period and they wont do anything else and he can’t behave like a beast. After he put on his pants, he didn’t bother putting on a shirt, he looked at the cloth and saw it was a little dirty, so he asked, “Do woman use this thing for menstruation? The cloth is a bit dirty.”

This is what a rural woman usually use, a piece of cloth and then some grass and wood ash are placed in it, the grass and wood ash can be thrown away but the cloth can be reused. Wash it if it get dirty but there will still be some blood stain left, then use it again the next time so it is naturally a little dirty. It is not that there is no sanitary napkin these days, it is just a few can afford it and sometimes it is not available for purchase.

Xu Ruan explained this to Ji Cheng, but as a man who really doesn’t undertand this kind of things, he saw that it’s dirty.

After Xu Ruan finished cooking breakfast the next morning, Ji Cheng wanted to take her to town on the bike.

Xu Ruan agreed to his idea and got on the bike and went to town with him. She doesn’t know why he suddenly decided to go shopping in the town, but since its the first time they are going out to town, it would be fun.

Ji Cheng actually took her to a supply and marketing agency and asked the boss, “Boss, get a few packs of that for my wife.”

Xu Ruan listened to this and looked over and saw that Ji Cheng is pointing at the shelf, some sanitary napkins are on top of the shelf.

Or old-fashioned sanitary napkins.

He actually knew this stuff.

[The author has something to say: In general, chronological essays are all about rebirth and getting rich. But, I mainly write essays about pornography and meat. I don’t write the kind of novel about rebirth and getting rich.
It is possible to make a little money. I won’t write about making a lot of money. I just want to make a little bit of yellow. If you want to see people who make a fortune and get rich, you can read it on other novels. 】