Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Throw Away Her Panties + Go Back Without Underwear

Xu Ruan let Ji Cheng clean her lower body, wiping off the excess sultry fluids under her. Even if her lower body was cleaned off, she can no longer use her panties because it was already soaked with sultry fluids.

After Ji Cheng saw that her panties is wet, he threw her underwear aside and just put her skirt on. Xu Ruan felt shy when he didn’t put her underwear on her, it is weird knowing that she is naked underneath her skirt, as a result, she walked very strangely. She was not used to this feeling so she grabbed his hands in fear and said, “Brother Cheng, I am not wearing my panties, how can I go back?”

After Ji Cheng put her clothes back and put his clothes back, he kissed her face and said, “Just go back like this, that piece of underwear is already soaked with water and since you can’t use it anymore, just leave it here.”

Xu Ruan couldn’t do anything when she heard this, so she sat on the side and watch him chopped woods. After chopping woods and putting it in their backpack, they went back down the mountain. While walking back down the mountain, Xu Ruan felt very awkward knowing that she is not wearing underwear, she is afraid to be seen by others so along the way home she was trembling and her face was red.

Since they just played a while ago, she can’t close her legs and her posture while walking is very weird.

Fang Jiaojiao specifically inquired that Ji Cheng would be home for a couple of days and will spend his time with Xu Ruan, so Fang Jiaojiao decided to come over. Since Xu Ruan works in the factory, she always leave early in the morning and would be gone for the whole day, so Fang Jiaojiao specially came over to Ji Cheng’s house while he is alone.

The doors of rural houses are usually not closed during the day, the small courtyard is open for anyone to enter, and the only time they close their door is when they sleep at night.

Fang Jiaojiao was waiting outside and after seeing Ji Cheng coming back from dropping Xu Ruan off to work, she immediately went inside. She took a look around and when she saw that the house is deserted and only Ji Cheng is inside, she went in directly into the house and into Ji Cheng’s room.

Fang Jiaojiao pushed open the door and went into Ji Cheng’s room, shouting, “Xu Ruan are you there?”

Fang Jiaojiao pushed open the door and didn’t expect to see such scene, Ji Cheng is changing his clothes, he took off his shirt, revealing his strong upper body and abdominal muscles.

When Fang Jiaojiao saw that he was in such a good shape, her eyes lit up and her face turned red, she really like what she saw.

Ji Cheng was startled when he saw someone suddenly broke in, after putting back his shirt, he glared at the person with a fierce look and ask, “Who are you? What are you doing here?”

Fang Jiaojiao came in directly and smiled, “Hello, I’m Xu Ruan’s good sister, I was there on your wedding reception and came to drink the wedding wine. I’m sorry for barging in like this, but I’m looking for Xu Ruan, is she here?”

When Ji Cheng heard this, he suddenly remember what his wife told him, this person is targeting his wife, so he was very unhappy and promptly drove her away, “I’m going to work now and my wife is not here. This is my room, why are you barging in so rudely?”

Fang Jiaojiao ignore his tone and walked in with something in her hands, “I’m just here to give something to Xu Ruan, I happened to make some clothes at home and there was some excess fabric, so I want to give this to her. If she is not here, I’ll just put it here and you can tell her that I drop by when she came back.”

Fang Jiaojiao went in and put the fabric on the bed completely ignoring Ji Cheng, suddenly her body became sluggish and she pretended to faint on Ji Cheng’s direction, “Ah!!!”

Ji Cheng was startled when he saw her falling in his direction, he quickly took a step back as to not touch her. Fang Jiaojiao wanted to fall in Ji Cheng’s arm but he immediately avoided her, so in the end she fell to the ground.

Fang Jiaojiao violently fell to the ground and screamed in pain, before she could do anything else, Xu Ruan suddenly appeared at the door and asked her, “Fang Jiaojiao, why are you here? What are you doing in my room? Why were you screaming just now?”

Fang Jiaojiao was startled seeing Xu Ruan, she never thought that she would come back suddenly, she painfully got up and embarrassedly explain, “I brought you some fabrics, just now I felt a bit dizzy and accidentally fell.”

Fang Jiaojiao pointed at the clothes on the side when she spoke, she was a little embarrassed, she didn’t expect her to come back suddenly, “Why are you back? Didn’t you went to work?”

“I forgot something and came back to get it.” Xu Ruan was at work when she noticed that her water bottle is missing, so she went back at home only to see Fang Jiaojiao shamelessly throwing her body to Ji Cheng. Fang Jiaojiao is really audacious to enter her home and try to seduce her husband.

Fang Jiaojiao was very embarrassed and afraid of being ridiculed, she ran away quickly, “Since you’re back, you can try out the fabric I gave you later. I’ll go back to work first…um…I’ll just go..”

Fang Jiaojiao ran out very fast, Xu Ruan looked at the back of this back-stabbing bitch and fortunately she came back suddenly, otherwise Ji Cheng will be implicated by that bitch.

Ji Cheng looked at her with serious eyes and said, “Xu Ruan, that good sister of yours, it is better to stay away from her in the future. I don’t think she is a good person, her brain seems to be a bit wrong.”

Xu Ruan couldn’t endure it, she burst out laughing when she heard his concern. Why is he so cute? His serious face is really handsome. She walked up to him, stood on tiptoe and pinched his cheeks, grabbed his head, and then kissed him.

Ji Cheng reacted very quickly when she kissed him, he hugged her waist then pressed her against the wall. He lowered his head and deepened the kiss, nibbling on her lips, Xu Ruan raised her head and Ji Cheng nibbled down her neck.