Chapter 88

Chapter 88

The doctor explained it to her with assurance, "Please calm down, I am not lying and the test result wasn't wrong. The result shows that your blood type is Type A and the patient belongs to Type B, I just asked your father and he says he is also Type B. Both your parents have Type B blood, so they can't have a child with Type A blood."

When Lu Huaien heard this, she was completely confused and had always known that she was a Type A Blood. When she went for blood testing, the result was Type A Blood and believed that she got the same blood type as her parents. She didn't expect that her parent's blood type was not the same as her, how could she not be their biological daughter? Why is her blood type different from her parents? She was so confused and Chief Lu who was beside her was also astonished.

Chief Lu didn't understand what is going on and asked the doctor in shock, "It means that she is not my child, her blood is not the same as mine."

The doctor heard that Chief Lu is the chief of the military and is afraid that he would misunderstand, so he explained to him clearly, "Ms. Lu is not your child and also not the child of your wife, it is because you and your wife have the same blood. With both of you and your wife having the same blood type, it is impossible to give birth to a child of a different blood type. It should be a wrong child held after birth or there are also other factors, certainly, Ms. Lu is not your biological child."

When Chief Lu heard this, he was stunned and looked at Lu Huaien with shock, he did not expect to see this kind of result.

He doesn't have time to think this through, his wife is still sick, and asked the doctor, "My blood type is the same as my wife's, can I donate my bone marrow to her? We have the same blood type, I can donate, use my bone marrow."

The doctor took him to examine his body after hearing him, after all, a prerequisite for bone marrow extraction is good health.

After they went and tested his body, Chief Lu is also unsuitable, it was mainly due to geriatric diseases of old age. He could not meet the prerequisite for donating bone marrow, so he was also rejected.

When Chief Lu came back, Lu Huaien was waiting for him in uncertainty. She panicked and didn't know what to do, she looked like she was about to cry, very vulnerable and timid.

She always believed that she is their biological daughter, and was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in her mouth. She was born as a young lady and now that she was told that she is not their biological daughter, she was blind-sided.

She was very terrified, she has not fully comprehended that she was not their biological child. When her father came back, she asked him in fear, "Dad, How is it?"

Chief Lu looked at her with a bit of estrangement, after all, such a big revelation happened. Since he now knows that she is not his biological daughter, he can't look at her with the same eyes as before.

He is unqualified to donate, so he sent someone to find people who are willing to donate bone marrow.

Xu Ruan followed Ji Cheng back to her rental house. At night, they lay down on the bed.

Xu Ruan sat on his waist and told him, "Brother Cheng, I've been feeling weird ever since Mrs. Lu fainted, I felt anxious and uncomfortable after what transpired."

Ji Cheng hugged her and asked, "Is this the first time you saw such a thing and were frightened, why don't we go see a doctor tomorrow?"

Xu Ruan refused, "Let's take a look if I still feel the same tomorrow, I might be shocked to see an alarming scene."

Ji Cheng wasn't able to pay attention to what she said, since she took off his pants in the next second and took out his dick, "I have a good way to remove my shock, let this big cock fuck me, maybe after being fuck I will be okay."

Ji Cheng couldn't stand her being so coquettish anymore and spanked her ass and took off her panties, "Slut, sooner than later I will be squeezed dry by you."

Since she has already taken a bath and was clean, and after hearing what he said, she turned her back to him and put her ass on his face, "Then give me an oral sex, it would make me feel good."

With such a provocative appearance, putting her big ass directly on his face and sitting on him, he is very eager.

Ji Cheng didn't refuse and held her ass, then he open her ass cheeks and look at her tight pussy. After opening her ass cheeks, he opens his mouth and licks her.

Ji Cheng licked her buttocks with his tongue, then kept on licking forward.

The moment Xu Ruan felt his tongue on her, her body softened. She just lay on top of him to let him lick her up.

Ji Cheng licked and sucked her, his flexible tongue is stirring her pussy. He buries his face in her pussy, licking all her sultry fluids.