Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Previous Life (6)

Xu Ruan didn't know what happen, when she woke up, she was dizzy. She felt someone touch her face and didn't know if it was Ji Cheng or she was just dreaming.

She went to bed late last night.

It was already past ten o'clock when she woke up and she have to cook for him, although she was reluctant to visit and stay here, she still needs to take care of Ji Cheng while she is here.

She thought that her cooking skills were average, so she just cook two dishes. She ate some dried cucumber and waited for him to come back from training.

She didn't know if he will come back or not, so she just ate a little. She was surprised when she saw the door open and Ji Cheng came in.

Ji Cheng didn't eat in the army cafeteria when he was on his lunch break, because he was worried that Xu Ruan would be hungry. So he went to the cafeteria to get some food for her, he didn't expect that she would prepare a lunch for him since she had never cooked for him before, and he thought that she couldn't cook.

She looked at the lunch box he was holding and Ji Cheng felt a little embarrassed, "I didn't expect you to cook and went to the cafeteria to get some food for you."

Xu Ruan didn't say anything, after all, he was thinking of her and went to get some food, so she just said, "That's fine, go wash your hands first, then we can eat together."

Ji Cheng nodded when he heard this, he went to wash his hands and look at what Xu Ruan cooked for him.

He sat down and Xu Ruan told him, "I don't know if my cooking is suitable for your taste, if you don't like it, you can tell me."

Ji Cheng took a few bites after hearing her words, the meal is delicious. He has never eaten such a delicious meal before and since his wife cook it, he ate it very deliciously.

Xu Ruan saw that he like her cooking because he ate more than one bowl of rice.

She finished eating and went to wash the dishes.

All of a sudden, Ji Cheng pulled her and brought her to the dining table.

Xu Ruan was startled when he pulled and pressed her down the dining table, why does he always do such intimate things to her unexpectedly?

She wanted to avoid him but she was pressed by him, he turned her around and made her kneel on the ground, then he let her body lean forward against the stool.

Xu Ruan is stunned, "Ji Cheng, why do you always have so many tricks? Why do you always think about this aspect?"

Ji Cheng was a little unhappy when he heard this and took off her pants directly, it doesn't matter if she agrees or not, "You are the wife that I married back home, your husband has the right to fuck you. If I want to fuck you, you have to obediently take off your pants and let me do it."

Xu Ruan is not angry when he said this, she is used to it. She didn't resist when she heard his words, she enjoy it and just let him do it.

After Ji Cheng took off her trousers and panties, he touched her ass and pinched them, touching her plump buttocks. He directly opened her butt cheeks with two hands and stare at her holes after opening them. There are two holes on her plump buttocks, there is a pungent scent he can smell, it is sultry. He couldn't hold back looking at her and swallowed a mouthful of saliva, then he lowered his head the next second. Her ass is lifted higher and her pussy is facing his face, he buried his face on top of her ass and stretched out his tongue to lick her pussy.

"Ah~ Ji Cheng... you... why are you sticking your mouth in again... I said it's so dirty... get your tongue away quickly... don't stick it in... ah~"

Ji Cheng heard her refusal and didn't stop, on the contrary, he was more vigorous in licking her pussy. His flexible tongue is licking and sucking her tight cunt.

Xu Ruan is going to be killed by him, his flexible tongue is stirring her pussy. She grabbed the stool and pointed her entire ass up to his face, making him lick deeper.

"Ah~ Ji Cheng, stop licking... I'm cumming... ah~ Ji Cheng~"

He sucked and lick her pussy with relish and then keep on eating her out, slurping and licking her sultry fluids, it made her body and mind surrender and she sprayed out on the stool.

Xu Ruan was licked out like this and thought that he was done, she didn't expect that he would grab the cucumber on the table the next moment.

The cucumber was cut in half, he held half of it in his hand and Ji Cheng directly inserted the cucumber inside her.

Xu Ruan look down at her lower body and saw a cucumber inserted inside her pussy.

It's embarrassing, what is he doing? Why is there a cucumber stuffed in her pussy?

She was so embarrassed that she was about to cry, "Ji Cheng, why are you shameless? What are you doing under me? It's embarrassing, take it out quickly! How can this thing be stuffed in me?"

Ji Cheng stopped after stuffing half of the cucumber and watched as her tight pussy is holding something in it.