Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Spanking Her Ass to Satisfy Her + Sleeping With His Big Dick Stuck in Her Pussy

After his cock entered, Ji Cheng slowed down and then looked at the position where they are connected, saw her sultry fluids coming out then stopped for a while. Xu Ruan couldn't stand it anymore, so she straightened her waist and pushed her ass back.

When he first entered, he was very slow and suddenly his speed became faster. The strength and speed is very strong, Xu Ruan liked his rapid thrusting.

She is satisfied being plugged in.

He grabbed her her ass while she is holding the head board really tight, It was not an easy position and she could only let out a lustful scream.

The bed is made of wood, so when the two of them are moving aggressively, the wooden bed is making a sound.

Xu Ruan can only let "Ah~ ah~", the sound of their slapping flesh can be heard in the whole room, when Ji Cheng is ramming his big cock into her pussy, he also spanked her ass.

He spanked her ass cheeks using the palm of his hands. She didn't know if she is a masochist or just like the feeling of her ass being spanked, but everytime he spanked her, her pussy shrunk and became extremely tight.

Ji Cheng didn't expect that Xu Ruan like to be spanked so much, so after a few spanking, her pussy became so tight that it is clamping his cock so tight, making it hard to thrust inside her.

"Relax a bit, why are you gripping me so hard? Are you going to cut my dick off? Who will fuck you if you injure my big dick? Relax your pussy a bit."

Ji Cheng is now speaking very vulgar words to her, he is no longer as shy as he used to be. He also likes the feeling of saying those carnal words in bed, and prefers to talk lewdly to Xu Ruan. His lewd words stimulated Xu Ruan's feeling, everytime he spoke those carnal words, she felt satisfaction.

Xu Ruan is fucked roughly, in this position, they are very tightly connected, his strength is very strong and his cock can penetrate deeper inside her.

She was stimulated by his words and wanted to loosen up, but she can't relax a bit. His speed of thrusting inside her is very fast and she can't control her body from tightening, she can't relax, it feels so good that she is tearing up.

She felt so satisfied that she cried.

She cried in delight.

Ji Cheng's prowess is above normal person, he grabbed her waist and slammed into her violently. When she loosen up, she reach her climax. Before Ji Cheng ejaculated, she already shed a lot of tears. Her voice was hoarse and although Xu Ruan in this posture was comfortable, it was also very tiring.

When Ji Cheng was about to ejaculate, he pushed his cock inside her tight cunt and ejaculated all his semen inside her. He especially liked to see his white and turbid semen flowing into her.

After he shot all his semen and calmed down from his orgasm, he came out satisfied. Xu Ruan's body is very tired, her voice was hoarse from too much screaming. She leaned her head on the bed and turned her head around to look at him. She let him play with her ass while she was tired and half paralyzed, poked her ass up and let him ejaculate all his semen into her pussy, his hot cum make her very relax.

Ji Cheng already ejaculated once but while looking at her cunt with so much cum and sultry fluids flowing out, he put his cock inside of her again.

Xu Ruan saw that he penetrated her again, so she changed her position and was ready to let him do what he wants. Ji Cheng entered her pussy while she is lying sideways. The speed of his insertion is still very fast, and since she had not much strength to move, she let him do all the work.

After Ji Cheng ejaculated inside her, her pussy is full of his viscuous semen. He shoots all his semen inside her and not letting out a single drop, but since her pussy is small, it overflowed and leaked out. Her pussy is gaping open leaking his cum and her sultry fluids, showing such a obscene picture.

The room is filled with the scent of them loving each other.

Xu Ruan orgasmed three times and felt the she is one step away from heaven fortunately, she didn't need to do anything else after. After Ji Cheng ejaculated, he didn't pull out his cock from her pussy instead he hugged her and lie on the bed to sleep, letting their lower body still tightly connected.

Xu Ruan asked him, "Do you want to keep it plugged in?"

Ji Cheng saw that she was too tired and her voice was hoarse, he touched her hair and said, "Your pussy is very warm, I don't want to come out. I want to sleep with my cock deep inside you, and your pussy is still tightly imprisoning my cock."

Xu Ruan really had this idea, her pussy is still holding his big cock very tightly. Even when she was already exhausted, she still didn't want him to leave. She liked the feeling of his big cock being imprisoned tightly inside her and not leaving.