Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Previous Life (12) Swallowing His Semen

Xu Ruan was still in a daze and has not recovered from her intense orgasm, she unconsciously open her mouth and stick out his tongue to lick his cock through his pants.

She saw Ji Cheng's covered cock is above average and she can feel the whole bulge through his pants.

Xu Ruan resisted nausea and licked it for him, using her tongue to lick Ji Cheng's cock through his soaked pants.

Ji Cheng's eyes darken when he saw that she was kneeling on the ground and licking him.

Then he instructed her, "Pull down my pants and take out my cock, then put it in your mouth."

Listening to his instruction, Xu Ruan looked up to him and pulled down his pants, she even included his underwear. His dick popped up and hit her directly in the face, it stings a little bit. It hit her directly on her mouth, so she opened her mouth and licked him.

She didn't like to lick his big cock at first, after all, it's strange that the place where a man urinate is stuffed into her mouth like this, but she already adapted to it and his cock looked good, very thick and clean.

She licked and sucked his cock erotically, swallowing his whole cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue, and sucking the tip of his cock.

Ji Cheng put his hands on her head, Xu Ruan's hair is very long and she usually tied it in a ponytail but today her hair is down. Her hair is now in front of her breast, he pinned her hair behind her ears. Watching her sensually lick his dick and salivate, she even opens her mouth wider.

"Slut, slow down, my whole dick is all yours."

Xu Ruan ignored his lewd nonsense and continued to lick him until he ejaculated, he shoot directly into her mouth. After he ejaculated, he pumped his dick and all his semen got into her mouth.

Her mouth is full of semen and some were accidentally spilled.

She didn't like the smell very much and was about to spit it out.

Ji Cheng pressed her jaw and didn't let her spit it out, "Swallow it, a man's semen has a lot of beautifying effect, so drink it."

Xu Ruan, "..."

She can't help swallowing his semen after he looks at her.

After Xu Ruan swallowed his cum, Ji Cheng pulled her up. Xu Ruan thought that she would be free after solving his problem, but didn't expect that he is still hard. Even after ejaculating, he is still not satisfied, so he pulled her up and turned her around. Ji Cheng has become addicted to fucking her from behind, so he turned her around with her ass pointed up. He opened up her ass cheeks and directly inserted his still erect cock in her pussy.

"Ohh~ Ji Cheng~" Xu Ruan's pussy tightened up, she grabbed his hands and endured his fierce thrusting.

Ji Cheng grabbed her ass and kept ramming forward, holding her up and down the house while thrusting inside her. He is walking around the house while fucking her, his cock keeps getting deeper inside her.

Xu Ruan is mortified about their compromising appearance.

Fortunately, they are inside his dorm and were not seen by anyone. She would die in humiliation if someone saw them in this compromising position.

Xu Ruan didn't have time to resist him, he pushed her while he was walking and fucking her. Suddenly, he walked them outside the corridor and forced her to go outside in this position, completely exposing them.

It would be shocking if someone saw the two of them having sex so blatantly.

Xu Ruan is horrified by his daring move and she wants to go back inside, but he directly pressed her against the wall outside.

Xu Ruan is going crazy, why is he fucking her outside for everyone to see? Although most people don't usually come out at this hour and there is no one outside right now, someone might inevitably come out suddenly. If they were seen in this compromising position, they would think that she is a shameless woman, that she wants to do this kind of thing with her husband in broad daylight.

Xu Ruan's frightened body became stiff and she unconsciously clamped his dick tightly, Ji Cheng was surprised by her reaction and slapped her in the ass, "Are you excited that someone might see us having sex outside, why are you so tight?"

He grabbed her ass and the sound of their skin slapping against each other was particularly loud, the sound is, even more, louder with the quiet atmosphere outside.

Xu Ruan is so embarrassed, she could hear the pornographic sound of their body being connected, it was too obscene.