Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Previous Life (4)

Not only Ji Cheng did not let go of her instead he accelerated the movement of his hands and pressed her pussy harder against the wall, the cold tile stimulated Xu Ruan. The cold temperature of the tile against her pussy made Xu Ruan reach her orgasm, she climaxed while her cunt is stuck to the cold tile.

Her sultry fluids flowed out of her.

After Ji Cheng saw that her body had completely softened and before she could react, he opened her ass cheeks and directly inserted his cock in her pussy hole.

Being fucked directly like this, Xu Ruan grabbed the wall and supported her body, and screamed at him, “Ji Cheng, you are a bastard. I didn’t agree and you just inserted your cock inside me, get it out! This posture is very embarrassing.”

She felt embarrassed standing in this posture, she is being fuck from behind and their lower body is connected, it’s embarrassing.

Ji Cheng didn’t ask his army brother for any advice recently but he has practiced having sex with his wife in his mind, and now is the time to implement what he practices in reality.

After he inserted his dick in, he patted her ass and kept spanking her, then he pressed her waist, “Put your ass up, stick your ass up towards me. I like fucking you from behind, raise your buttocks.”

Xu Ruan is embarrassed hearing his words but she still bends her waist and sticks up her ass towards him.

After Ji Cheng watched her submit, he was relieved and grab both her ass cheeks, then fondled her vigorously.

He hasn’t fuck her hole for too long, it’s been half a month since their wedding night. It hasn’t been inserted in the past half a month so it’s back to its tightness, just like when he first entered her, Ji Cheng can’t stand it.

He patted her ass until he can see his red palm print on her white buttocks, “Slut, what are you doing with your pussy? Relax, you’re so tight that I can’t fuck you.”

Xu Ruan wanted to sew up his mouth with a needle and thread, she didn’t expect him to say those vulgar words in front of her.

No wonder he is a soldier. How can he be so blunt and not embarrassed saying those words, a gentleman will not say such vulgar words.

“Ji Cheng, don’t say those words. I can’t accept it, why are you scolding me for? What’s wrong with me?”

Ji Cheng still didn’t stop with his vulgar words knowing that when he called her a slut in bed, she is excited, after hearing his words there is a lot of sultry fluids coming out from her.

“Slut, don’t you like it? Look at how much sultry fluids are flowing out under you, so much sultry fluids and you’re telling me that you don’t like it? Why are you also squeezing my dick so right then? You like it so much, just admit it.”

Xu Ruan didn’t know what is happening to her body, hearing his vulgar words make her leak out so much of her sultry fluids.

She didn’t speak to him anymore.

At this time, Ji Cheng saw that the window on the side was closed, before taking a shower, Xu Ruan closed the window.

To stimulate Xu Ruan, he stretched out his hands to open the window. The window is not very high and if the window is open, they can be seen at a glance if someone is on the other side.

Xu Ruan saw him open the window and watch in horror until her whole mind almost collapse, his big cock is still thrusting inside her pussy. They are still stuck together and she had no clothes on.

She is bare naked and someone on the other side saw them in this kind of position, how could she ever live?

She wanted to close the window but Ji Cheng grabbed her hand and hold her, he pounded and fuck her pussy, and spank her ass, “We have to open the window so everyone can see how slutty you are, that you like being fuck by me. You are a shameless slut that is leaking out so much sultry fluids.”

Xu Ruan originally wanted to go and close the window but when she heard this and also his stimulation, she reach her climax. She lost her strength from his fucking and she couldn’t speak anymore, her body trembled and her breast was swaying.

Ji Cheng deliberately went to the window while fucking her and specially made the two of them exposed so that people can see them.

Xu Ruan had no choice but to cover her face, after all, they are already at the window and she didn’t want to be seen. She just hoped that there would be no one on the other side since it would be humiliating to be seen by others in this scenario.

It wasn’t enough for Ji Cheng to hold her waist and fuck her pussy, he is also holding her tits and playing with them with his hand.