Chapter 59

Chapter 59 With Jade in the Front And Ji Cheng’s Cock in the Back

While Ji Cheng is eating her ass, Xu Ruan is getting more louder. Her lewd voice can be heard outside, after the servants heard her voice they couldn’t listen to it anymore. They didn’t know who this shameless people are, so they hurried away.

After hearing no sound from the outside, Xu Ruan squirted out completely and a lot of her sultry fluids were sprayed to his face, making his face very wet and sticky.

Ji Cheng touched the water on her asshole and lot of water came out, her asshole that he licked just now had expanded and could finally be inserted. So he grabbed her ass cheeks and opened her ass, he then thrust his dick in her asshole.

This place is very tight, even if it has been inserted once before, it has not been inserted for a long time, so it is very tight.

He supported her ass and inserted it slowly at first, he inserted and squeeze all the way and began his thrusting.

He loved this place so much, how could it be so tight that his scalp is tingling.

He grabbed her ass and thrust in, when he saw that he can’t see the jade stick from her pussy, he patted Xu Ruan’s ass and told her, “Show me the jade stick that you put inside of you.”

Xu Ruan is being filled in both her holes that she is losing her mind, she is very immersed in the joy of being fuck in her asshole. Hearing what he said, she touched the jade but the sultry fluids coating the jade stick is making it slippery. After she grabbed the jade, her asshole endured his thrust and the jade in front is forced inside.

When she was having an erotic dream, her two holes was simultaneously fucked by two dicks. Now in reality, she has big things stuffing her holes, her pussy is filled with a jade stick and her asshole is filled with Ji Cheng’s big cock.

“Ah~ ah~ ah~ its feels so good being fuck by two cocks… feels so good… my husband is fucking me… keep plugging me… fuck me to death… so good… how can I have such a good husband?”

Ji Cheng saw her screaming so loudly, watching at the way she was trying to force herself in his cock, she really is a slut, “Do you feel good being filled in both your slutty holes? Which is better? Is it the one on the back or the one in front? The jade in your pussy or my big cock in your asshole? Which is better?”

Xu Ruan likes his big dick better, it is hot and not cold like the jade, so she shouted lewdly, “I like my husband… like my husband’s dick better. It’s much bigger and thicker, my husband’s cock is so hot that it feels so good inside me… I like my husband’s big cock.”

Her voice was particularly lewd and the servants passing outside were really ashamed to hear the voice, which shameless couple is fucking here? Are they not afraid being heard by others? Some people didn’t dare to go near the toilet and can only run away when they hear the lewd sound.

She felt so good having Ji Cheng’s cock inside her.

When Ji Cheng heard her, he fucked her asshole harder. The slut’s place is too tight, so when he ejaculated, his semen shot directly into her asshole with a few strokes. Her asshole was too small that it couldn’t hold his semen, so a lot of it came pouring out.

Her pussy also sprayed water after she was fucked into orgasm, both her holes were stuffed that it felt like she died and went to heaven.

Ji Cheng missed the warmth of being inside her, so even after he recovered from his orgasm, he didn’t come out.

There is a place to sit in the toilet here, since Xu Ruan was fucked until she didn’t have any strength anymore, they sat down to catch their breath.

Ji Cheng saw her exhausted but blissful expression and sat directly on the stool next to him, when he sat down, Xu Ruan sat down too. His dick is still inside her, so when they are sitting down, his dick is buried inside her asshole.

They miss each other so much that they want to stick so close to each other.

Xu Ruan wanted to kiss him and changed position since he is still inside her, so she turned around still sticking her lower body tightly. She lowered his head and kiss his lips, her pink tongue pried open his lips and hooked his tongue and drank his saliva. Missing the taste for so long, she drank his saliva with relish and continued exchanging saliva with each other.

Ji Cheng also kissed her back fiercely.

She is still wearing her clothes and while kissing her, his hands is touching her breast, he wants to squeeze her tits so he slides her clothes off.

Then take her bra off.