Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Like Touching His Slutty Wife’s Ass

Xu Ruan is already aroused and when she heard his lewd remark, she became more exited. She tighten her hold on his dick and wouldn’t let him go.

The three people outside didn’t seem to hear any response, so they decided to leave.

“I guess he must be sleeping, after all, his wife is here and she must have fallen asleep early. Hurry up and let’s leave, I’ll talk about what I have to do tomorrow.”

Xu Ruan covered her mouth and didn’t dare to make a sound. After hearing that everyone had left, she was so relieved that she put down her hands and moaned uncontrollably, “Ah~”

Ji Cheng knew that she liked to make such a slutty sound, how could she endure it for long. Now hearing this, he changed her position, he turned her around and facing him. He then split open her legs, found the entrance of her pussy, held his dick and inserted it again.

Xu Ruan can now scream loudly since the people outside had already left, she couldn’t restrain her lascivious voice that she had been holding back just now, so she screamed out.

She screamed so blissfully that it made Ji Cheng listen.

Ji Cheng stuck his cock inside her, her warmth wrapped around him and he couldn’t help but ejaculate. As always, he poured all his semen into her pussy.

Xu Ruan liked the feeling of being shot inside by him, because she can feel the hot sperm swimming inside her, it feels very comfortable.

After he ejaculated, Ji Cheng pulled his dick out. Xu Ruan’s legs were already weak and without support she couldn’t help leaning on the table next to her, the table supported her weak body. She looked at Ji Cheng with her ass pointed out, this position shows his semen mix with her sultry fluids streaming down her pussy.

After Ji Cheng took out his cock out and saw her lying in her stomach very weakly, and seeing his semen flowing out from her pussy, he couldn’t help kissing and biting her mouth. Xu Ruan no longer have any strength to move but when Ji Cheng kissed her passionately, she kissed him back with the same intensity.

Xu Ruan is lying on the table while Ji Cheng’s hand uncontrollably touching her already soaking ass.

Her sultry fluids is mixed with his semen, and Ji Cheng likes to touch her slutty ass.

Xu Ruan got up early the next morning and packed her belongings, she put on her new clothes and was ready to show it to Ji Cheng. They were having sex the entire night and she wasn’t able to show off in front of him, so she decided to show it this morning.

She put the clothes she made on her upper body, she made a knee-length skirt with suspenders. She had seen it in the shopping mall in her previous life and saw people wore it like this. At that time, she was very envious of the woman’s figure and how she wore it. She remembered that when she was still young and beautiful, she had the same figure as that woman. The one with the front and back should be very thin, and the legs are very white. She must have look good in it, but it was a shame that she was too old to wear that kind of clothing.

But this time it’s different, she is currently an 20-years old girl and is very excited to wear it. After she put it on, the person on the bed finally woke up since he didn’t have any training for today.

The army gave the soldiers a one-day leave every month.

Ji Cheng took a special break on this day. After all, Xu Ruan is going back tomorrow. He will take Xu Ruan out to visit the county town today.

Xu Ruan posed in front of him and specifically asked, “How is it, Brother Cheng, does it look good?”

She was just wearing a very ordinary suspender dress, Ji Cheng looked at her and touched her head then asked, “Is that an apron? Yes, it’s very beautiful.”

Xu Ruan, “…What apron? This is clearly a skirt, this is a skirt that can be worn out, what do you think I am wearing? I’ll be wearing this when we go out.”

Last time, Dr. Lu kept saying that her clothes was very dirty and old-fashioned, so Xu Ruan was a bit self-conscious.

When Ji Cheng heard that she will be wearing that kind of skirt when they go out, his whole face darkened and clearly he was not happy, “No! Change it for me, if you wear that kind of thing when going out, it would show your pussy. What if others can see your pussy? You can only show your cunt to me, if you wear this, your pussy will be seen by others. I won’t allow it!”

Xu Ruan couldn’t help laughing when she heard this, this is a knee-length skirt. How could it be possible to show her underwear especially her pussy.

“No way, my skirt is not very short and it would be impossible to see my underwear and to actually see my pussy.”

Ji Cheng became angry after hearing her refusal, so he went up to her and then bend her body, showing her ass and spanked her, “Don’t show your panties? When I touch it, I can feel your panties. If the wind blows and lifts it up, won’t your pussy be seen by others? And what’s wrong with your top? It’s the same as the bra I bought for you. You are my wife, how can you be seen by others wearing this. Go and change it for me, preferably a longer skirt.”