Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Father and Daughter Play (2)

Ji Cheng saw that Xu Ruan couldn’t help spreading her legs, he spanked her ass and said, “Look at how naughty you are, when you heard that Daddy is going to lick you, you spread your legs immediately.”

Xu Ruan saw that he entered his role very easily, he completely took himself as her father. He remove her panties and the desire in his eyes intensified.

Ji Cheng raised her legs and buried his head between her legs.

Xu Ruan saw him between her legs and can feel his warm breath, he didn’t open his mouth, instead, he rubbed her pussy with the tip of his nose.

She has a lot of pubic hair, which pierced Ji Cheng’s nose. After a lot of her sultry fluids leaked out, her dry pubic hair became wet.

Ji Cheng smelled her pussy and then opened his mouth to lick her.

He opened his mouth and lick her pussy directly, sticking out his tongue and slipping in, swept over her tender meat, and licked her sultry fluids.

Xu Ruan is sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning against the wall, he grabbed her legs and spread them over his shoulders.

Ji Cheng lay down with his mouth on her pussy and guzzle her, she sat upright and showed him her pussy. He licked her pussy very fast, the tip of his tongue is very flexible, stirring her inside like crazy.

Xu Ruan felt so good being licked, she grabbed his hair and moaned, “Ah~ Daddy is so amazing… Daddy is so good at licking me… Daddy is licking his slutty daughter’s cunt… more… my tight pussy likes to be licked… drink my sultry fluids…. Ohh… Daddy~”

Her sultry fluids are all over his face and after hearing her lewd words, he continued to lick and suck, his mouth is devouring her lewd cunt.

He didn’t think it was enough to lick her, so his tongue reached deeper and guzzle her tender meat inside. Licking and sucking up and down her pussy hole.

Xu Ruan raised her head and kept pushing her pussy into his mouth to let him lick deeper.

Xu Ruan reached her climax after Ji Cheng perform oral sex on her, her pussy squirted so many sultry fluids that it sprayed all over his face, she felt like she was urinating.

Ji Cheng’s face is soaked with her sultry fluids and she could smell the pungent scent on him, her face became red.

After Ji Cheng finished giving her oral sex, he patted her ass and told her, “Eat Daddy’s dick.”

Seeing that Xu Ruan has recovered from her orgasm, he lies down and lets Xu Ruan crawl on top of him. She crawled towards him, grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth, then gave it a lick.

Xu Ruan squatted down on his waist and grabbed his dick at the crotch, hold it with her hands quickly, and then opened her mouth to swallow his whole dick.

She looks very greedy when she swallows his cock, she sucks his cock hungrily and sensually. She sucks it with relish, licking his big and hot cock in her mouth until he felt euphoric, she scraped his big cock with her teeth making Ji Cheng’s scalp numb, and he spanked her ass, “Is Daddy’s dick delicious? Seeing how greedy you look, you can suck my cock as much as you want, I’ll even let you eat Daddy’s big and thick cock every day. I will let you eat Daddy’s cock for sustenance.”

Xu Ruan twisted her buttocks after she heard his words and rubbed her pussy against his chest, soaking his nipples.

Seeing this, he stretched out his hands to grab her ass, opened her ass cheeks, and put his finger into her small hole.

Xu Ruan felt satisfied being fingered, so she worked harder to pleasure his cock. His dick is too big and the tip of her tongue continued to lick and suck him, in the end, he still didn’t ejaculate. It was too long, her mouth is tired, so she turned around.

She turned her position towards Ji Cheng’s chest, her tight pussy touched Ji Cheng’s chest and she rubbed her pussy against his nipples to pleasure herself.

Ji Cheng lowered his head and watch his slutty wife rub her pussy against his chest, using his nipples to pleasure herself.

Xu Ruan also twisted her waist and asked him, “Is Daddy feeling good? Your daughter’s tight and tender pussy is rubbing against your nipples, does it feels good? Ah~ daughter feels so good… so good rubbing on Daddy’s nipples… I like to fuck my Daddy… Daddy fuck me~”

Her pussy is gushing out of so many sultry fluids, flowing down on his chest and soaking it. After rubbing one nipple, she switches to the other one, grinding her pussy against Ji Cheng’s chest so insatiably.

She grinded and rubbed her pussy against her chest relentlessly, then she slid down on his crotch and directly sat down on his erect cock.

His dick is so big that she can only insert half of it, even when her pussy is drenched in her sultry fluids.

She propped herself up and grabbed his waist and sat down slowly, “Daddy’s big cock is too big for daughter’s tender pussy to swallow.”

Ji Cheng slammed his cock into her pussy when he heard this, “Do you look like you can’t swallow Daddy’s big cock? Your tight pussy is holding Daddy’s dick and refuses to let go, Daddy’s cock is clamped so tight inside your cunt. Why is your pussy still so tight, is your husband not fucking you? From now on, Daddy will fuck you every day to make your tight pussy loose!”