Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Fucking Her on the Sofa Without Taking Off Her Shirt

Xu Ruan reached her orgasm while being fuck by a popsicle, she can’t scream out because her mouth is still bulging with Ji Cheng’s big cock. Having the popsicle going in and out of her pussy made her roll her eyes and see a bright light.

Xu Ruan’s tight cunt is very hot, and her body temperature has melted more than half of the popsicle.

Ji Cheng took out the popsicle, the outer packaging of the popsicle is sticky with her sultry juices and her pungent scent. Xu Ruan has been giving him a blowjob for a while now and her mouth is getting sore but she has not stopped her actions. Sensing that the cock in her mouth is getting bigger and he is finally reaching his climax, Xu Ruan mentally prepared herself.

Xu Ruan let his cock out after he ejaculated, his cock is covered with her saliva.

After the popsicle melted, he threw it aside.

Xu Ruan is lying on the sofa, looking at Ji Cheng with her legs spread apart. Her intention with this wanton posture was obvious at first glance, Ji Cheng changed his position and walk to her.

Looking at Xu Ruan’s drenched lower body, there was puddle underneath. It is unclear whether it was from the popsicle or her sultry fluids flowing down from her.

Ji Cheng moved his fingers on her pussy and watched her drenched in sultry fluids, he became addicted in fingering her up and down and opening her pussy layer by layer. Then with his rough fingers covering her clitoris, he even slapped her clitoris with force to stimulate her.

When Xu Ruan felt the slapped on her pussy, she squeezed her legs tightly, trapping Ji Cheng’s rough hand. Ji Cheng’s hand that was sandwich between separated her legs. Her cunt is now exposed again, looking at the tender meat and her position, he can’t wait to enter her.

He was kneeling on the sofa, grabbed her two legs and then went in. Her pussy has been wanting his cock for along time and now that he is finally inside, both of them sent out a contented sigh.

Ji Cheng was also craving to enter Xu Ruan’s pussy hole for half a month, he was longing for the warmth inside her, and after he finally buried his cock inside, he did not do anything else, he just let his cock savor the warmth of her tight pussy.

Xu Ruan can’t wait anymore and since he wasn’t moving, she could only twist her body and begged him, “Brother Cheng, move… fuck me with your big cock…it’s so itchy…so itchy… my slutty cunt wants your big cock…fuck me”

Ji Cheng grabbed her waist and started to fuck her when he heard her lewd voice, his speed in thrusting her tight pussy is very fast, Xu Ruan’s whole body is trembling from his aggressive movements, “Slut! Such a lewd bitch. So shameless, really a lewd slut.”

Xu Ruan lewdness has penetrated to her bones, she can’t wait to be fucked to death by him. Hearing those lecherous words coming out from his mouth, her cunt is gushing with so much sultry fluids, she likes to hear his obscene words.

Ji Cheng found out that when he said this humiliating words, his daughter-in-law is very happy, her pussy would tighten as if she is encouraging him, so he patted her ass and spanked her, “Such a slut, I’m calling you a slut and you clamped your pussy tighter. I’ll fuck you… were you horny when I did not fuck you for half a month? Did you fantasize about my big cock fucking you?”

Xu Ruan’s body is trembling so intensely, his speed is very fast. She grabbed his hands and screamed in pleasure, “Ahhh!!! Brother Cheng, it’s too fast… too fast…. so good… I miss Brother Cheng’s big cock so much… I haven’t seen you for so long. I tried to use my hands but it is not enough, not thick and big as Brother Cheng’s cock… Brother Cheng’s cock is really big… fucking my pussy so good… I’m your slut”

Ji Cheng can’t stand the words coming out of his slutty wife’s mouth, how obscene she is, he grabbed her legs and reached for her waist and then fucked her harder, they haven’t remove all their clothes yet and was so eager to touch each other. Xu Ruan’s consciousness had became empty, all she can feels is the pleasure of his big cock fucking her tight pussy.

Ji Cheng raised her legs and ordered her to straighten her waist, then arch her body up. Her lower body is still being penetrated, this posture lifted her lower body so that she could clearly see the connection of their body together.

She saw the thick black pubic hair on top of Ji Cheng’s cock, she heard that the more pubic hair a person is, the more lustful they are. They were both on the side of having a thick pubic hair, and they can’t wait to stick to each other and fuck all day long, so it must be true.

Ji Cheng hasn’t seen her for a long time, and now his wife is taking the initiative to offer her body with such a satisfying expression in her face.

Xu Ruan is showing such a lascivious expression in her face, she is flushed with pleasure.