Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Ji Cheng Took Off Her Pants and Underwear on the Street

Lu Huaien said those words with disdain and looked at her with her nostrils up. Her arrogant and domineering look is unpleasant.

Xu Ruan was not happy hearing her words but felt that what she said was reasonable and suddenly realizes the truth. In her previous life, Ji Cheng would have married Lu Huaien. Lu Huaien would have helped Ji Cheng to be promoted and get the position that he deserves.

Ji Cheng’s military position in her previous life is very high.

So…Ji Cheng may have this later development and glory because of this reason. If he is with her, would something like the butterfly effect happen? Will Ji Cheng’s previous glory and position won’t happen because, in this life, she stayed with him? She does not have a family background or influence to support him, so there is a chance that he won’t be promoted.

All she knew in her previous life was that he had another woman in the army, it was Lu Huaien, so maybe it was her who helped him.

Xu Ruan thought that it didn’t matter but thinking of the result of his hard work being wasted, her face turned white.

She just wanted to live a good life with him but she didn’t want to delay or block his future and if his future is bleak, then it was all her fault.

Lu Huaien was scared about this woman appearing all of a sudden in Ji Cheng’s life, she reached out and grabbed her arm, and then warned her viciously, “If you are with him, you will only hurt him. If you are good, you can leave him right now. I will give you a sum of money, how much do you want? I can give you an acceptable amount, I don’t care about anything else. I just hope that you disappear from his life. The only woman worthy of him is me, Chief Lu’s daughter! Not a country bumpkin like you.”

After Lu Huaien finished speaking, she went out and left Xu Ruan inside.

Xu Ruan is still in shock, she couldn’t get what Lu Huaien said out of her mind. Thinking of the consequences, would she harm Ji Cheng’s future?

She dared not.

She was so afraid.

What is she going to do now?

Ji Cheng is such a good person, what should she do if his bright future is destroyed because of her?

After Ji Cheng had a good break, he felt relaxed. When he was about to leave, he wanted to talk to Xu Ruan but he couldn’t find her, so he had no choice but to leave.

Xu Ruan was going to leave tomorrow but when she was packing up, Jin Keke came to her after the evening banquet, “Xu Ruan, I have some good news for you, my aunt likes you. She is preparing to open a clothing store and wants to sell her unique clothes, so she wants to work with you, she will pay to open a store for you.”

Xu Ruan was shocked when she heard this, she jumped and refused immediately, “No Keke, how can I do that? How can you pay me to open a store? That is not my money, if you ask me I can work for you to open a store.”

Jin Keke hooked her shoulders and said, “Hey, why are you afraid? I’m paying you to open a shop and can get much salary as you want, I didn’t mean that I’ll give the store to you. My aunt thinks that you are good at it and your craftsmanship is excellent, my aunt was praised by several rich ladies just now and wanted to hire you. Don’t refuse, let’s go to my aunt.”

“Besides, you haven’t found a job yet and you can do it first. If you become a store manager in the future, you can also open a store for yourself. You can start to save funds for the future.”

Xu Ruan was initially planning to go back to the village but when she heard this, she was moved. It seemed that she would not be staying in the village for a lifetime, she was fired but still have some craftsmanship, she can also open a shop here in the future.

When Xu Ruan made her decision, she called the village. In the whole village, only the village chief’s house had a phone number. So she called the village chief to ask if she can talk to her in-laws, she told her mother-in-law about her decision and she agreed. Her mother-in-law told her that they don’t need someone to take care of them and it is better if she can take of Ji Cheng.

Her mother-in-law agreed without any objections.

The next day, Xu Ruan went to discuss it with Mrs. Lu.

After discussing it for a few days, she found that she was very interested in this line of work. She likes making clothes and she has a foundation in this kind of work, it is not hard for her, and Mrs. Lu is pretty good at helping her.

After a few days, she is already working very hard, they found a shop with a really good location. It’s just over a street in the city center and all she needs to do now is to design and make clothes.

She has been busy designing styles these days and making clothes.

The clothes she made were very trendy and Mrs. Lu is also very satisfied.

She has talked to Mrs. Lu a lot recently and the relationship seems to be better than before.

She hasn’t looked for Ji Cheng these days.

Ji Cheng has been looking for her recently, when he called home to ask if Xu Ruan arrives safe and if she was home, they told him what Xu Ruan did.

His parents told him that Xu Ruan had found a job in the city and she was with him. They also asked him why he didn’t know about it, he was also puzzled. After comforting his parents, he called the Lu family and inquire.

Xu Ruan knew that Ji Cheng is looking for her but she didn’t call him back because she was a little scared. She didn’t know what to do and was still scared of affecting his bright future, so she didn’t dare to contact him.

Ji Cheng has been on the phone these days and is going crazy that he can’t reach her.

He went to buy things for the troops today, then someone pointed to him, “Brother Cheng, isn’t that your wife? Your wife is in the shop run by Chief Lu’s wife, is she working there?”

Ji Cheng looked up when he heard this and saw the person who was sitting not far away from selling goods, it was indeed his wife. She was obviously with the Lu Family but is not answering his calls. He was also angry but he didn’t want to bother her now since there were too many customers, so he went back to the army first, put his things away, and then took a leave of absence for tonight.

It’s very late and since there is no night market around here, there are no people on the street outside this time, it’s deserted. After Xu Ruan closed the store and was ready to go back, someone suddenly grabbed her arms and holds her waist.

She wanted to scream then realize that it was Ji Cheng.

Xu Ruan was startled, how could it be him?

Ji Cheng looked at her with a dark face, and Xu Ruan is very scared.

Ji Cheng asked her, “Why are you not answering my call? I’ve been going crazy looking for you these past few days, why are you not paying attention to me?”

Seeing his dark face, Xu Ruan knew that he was really angry, “I’ve been busy with work these past few days so I didn’t have time to call you back, I have to leave very early and come home really late.”

Ji Cheng is still angry, angry that his wife ignored him. Seeing that they are alone, he pressed her to the corner and took off her pants directly. After taking off her pants, he also took off her panties, the cool wind blew underneath her which startled her.