Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Kissing Will Make Her Tongue Numb + Finally Putting His Dick in Her Pussy

Xu Ruan raised her head in embarrassment and put down her hands, she looked at him and said embarrassedly, “Brother Cheng…. I… I have no choice… I miss you so much that I can’t hold back, you can’t laugh at me…”

Ji Cheng was really surprised when he came in just now, after all, he caught his wife masturbating, he blushed and said, “No, how could I laugh at you, I was thinking of you these days and I also masturbated while thinking of you”

He was really embarrassed, he really didn’t do this kind of things before because he was too focused in training from morning to night. How can he have time for this trivial things, but ever since he got married and returned to the army, his thought have became more and more erotic. After taking a shower and lying on his bed, he couldn’t sleep and his mind keep thinking about his wife’s big white tits and the pungent smell of her pussy. He couldn’t control his desire, so he put his hand under his pants and played with his dick until he ejaculated, remembering the time his wife gave him a blowjob.

Xu Ruan got up from the bed and her hands are still wet from masturbating and asked, “Why didn’t you wrote that you were coming back?”

Ji Cheng saw that she was naked and took off his shirt, “I just came back in the army car tonight, I have a few days off to see you. Otherwise I won’t be able to see such a erotic scene.”

Xu Ruan is a little bit thin-skinned, she was supposed to put her clothes on when suddenly Ji Cheng grabbed her and put her in the bed.

Xu Ruan was startled and before she could react, Ji Cheng’s mouth block hers, “Uh~”

Xu Ruan is kissed by him, not like the shallow kisses from before. This time, Ji Cheng’s kiss is domineering, his mouth covers hers and his tongue slipped in, hooking the top of her tongue and sucking it.

They were newlyweds and haven’t kissed so passionately before, he nibbled her mouth and followed with his tongue. Being kissed aggressively, she can feel his inexperience, she feels like he is swallowing her whole mouth, and exchanging their saliva.

Ji Cheng tasted his wife’s saliva and thinks it taste so sweet, he wants to devour her, sucking her dry until her tongue became numb.

He couldn’t endure it anymore, he just come back and saw such erotic scene, he got up and then took off his pants and releasing his hard cock.

He pushed her down further, the two of them are now naked and he doesn’t have any patience anymore, he endured it to the point of exploding. He has seen and tasted her pussy and he just want to go in otherwise there would be another delay waiting to happen. He pumped his cock a couple of times making his cock bigger and then face Xu Ruan’s wet hole. Fortunately Xu Ruan already played with herself and now her pussy is lubricated with her sultry fluids.

He held and rubbed his cock in circle outlining her tight pussy, Xu Ruan feels uncomfortable being teased and wished he would fuck her, “Brother Cheng, fuck me, put your cock in my pussy, I feel so itchy… I need you inside.”

After Ji Cheng rubbed out a little sultry fluids, he thrust in directly.

The last time he thrust in, Ji Cheng only got half and was stuck, the bottom was still tight since it had not been filled.

But Ji Cheng couldn’t take it anymore, if he can’t fuck her, his cock is going to explode, so he pushed in directly.

The pain of being inserted stimulated Xu Ruan to scream a few times, it was uncomfortable. Last time when he enter halfway it was also painful.

Ji Cheng didn’t move after thrusting in, looking at her tender flesh, her clitoris is bright and upright. His hand touched her bead, pinching up and down with his two fingers. He then lowered his head to kiss her tits.

This time, he couldn’t wait to eat her tits, he didn’t take his time as the previous time, instead, he took her whole nipple in his mouth and bit it. He gently bit her nipple and pulled it, he wanted to eat her whole tits in his mouth, quickly sucking and kneading her.

Xu Ruan was in pain at first, but after he sucked and pinch her tits while flicking her clitoris below, there was more sultry fluids flowing out.

Ji Cheng let go of her tits at this time, grabbed her legs wide open and began to thrust into her tight pussy.