Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Touching Her Pussy Through Her Panties + Leaving A Souvenir

Xu Ruan reached out and touched her panties, she just wanted to feel how wet it is. There was enough sultry fluids to soak her panties and leave her pungent scent, but she was so horny after touching herself.

Her pussy is too sensitive and as long it was touch, she became so aroused that she needed release.

She was supposed to touch the periphery with three fingers but she can’t stand it anymore, so she strokes up and down, then stroke the middle seam.

She pushed her legs up and leaned against the sofa behind her. She touched her pussy with her hands and when she looked down, she saw that a lot of sultry fluids had come out, staining her white panties.

She opened her legs a little bit more, and saw that her panties is so tiny that it does not cover her bushy pubic hair.

She spreads her legs and touched the top of her panties and touched the portruding small bead underneath, her touch stimulated her clitoris. She keeps pressing on her clitoris through her panties, making her feel so good.

Although the feeling of being touch by her hand is not comparable to him, it still makes her excited.

She touched several times and kept reaching out to play and press it making her pussy aroused. She even pinched her legs which stimulated her clitoris to orgasm.

After her orgasm, she saw that her panties were already wet and her pussy is still flowing with her sultry fluids. It was enough to soak her panties and dripped with it.

Since she keep on pressing her panties into her pussy, it was still stuck even after her orgasm. Her clitoris is specially sticking to the piece of fabric and not letting go.

She felt completely relax after her orgasm, she sat there and felt her panties soaking with her sultry fluids. She really touch the wetness, after all when she put her hands on the tip of her nose and smelled it, she smelled her pungent scent.

Xu Ruan’s face turned even redder but she still took off her panties and put them on Ji Cheng’s bed.

She put the panties in and realize that she is still wet underneath, when she sprayed out, the sofa is also stained with water. In order not to waste it, she wiped the sofa with her panties and clean it up.

She had never smell her panties before, so she put in on the tip of her nose and smelled it coquettishly.

It’s no wonder her smell is very pungent, there is so much sultry fluids under her.

After she was satisfied, she put it back on the bed and put on a new pair of underwear. She then left after thinking that he would be very excited seeing her parting gift.

Xu Ruan left this afternoon, she was going to take the bus but when she was walking on the road, she felt that some one is staring at her. She thought that there is something on her face, why are they staring at her?

She took a look at the clothes on her body and wondered if it was too revealing. It’s possible, it might be okay to wear this knee-length skirt, but here in the provincial capital, shouldn’t they be more restrictive?

She panicked at first, after all, it was the 1980s.

Xu Ruan was afraid and in a hurry, she wanted to find a place to change, otherwise, if people keep on staring at her, they might call her a slut and it would be humiliating if other people saw it.

At this moment, a girl suddenly walked up to her and stopped her, “Excuse me, Miss, where did you buy this dress? It’s very beautiful and I want to buy one too, Which department store did you buy it?”

Xu Ruan was scared at first but when she heard her question, she was relieved. It was just asking her where she bought her beautiful clothes, so no need to worry about.

She said, “I made this myself, I didn’t buy it from the department store. I thought the fabric was pretty good, so I made some for myself.”

The girl stared at her skirt when she heard this, and was reluctant, “I really like the style of your skirt, I think it look good. How about this, since you have a good craftsmanship, can you make me one? I also like this kind of costumization. Yes, make me one according to what I want, I can give you the fabric. How about making one for me for 10 yuan?”

Xu Ruan listened to her and was stunned for a moment, after all, she made this skirt very easily. She first work in a woolen factory and have been trained to sew, and it only take her a few hours to made this simple skirt. These ten yuan is equivalent to more than ten days of work in an ordinary woolen factory.

She was excited, she look at the girl and the clothes she was wearing. Since she work with fabric, she have experience recognizing if the fabric is cheap or expensive.

This woman seems to be not lying and looks like she came from a big family. Since she was fired and need money, she asked her with some doubt, “Are you going home?”