Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Continue to Touch My Pussy

Ji Cheng is wide awake after hearing those slutty words coming out of her mouth, and also because his face is full of her sultry fluids.

There was so much sultry fluids that is flowing down his mouth. Looking at her wet pussy, it is glistening and dripping with her sultry fluids, The sight in front of him is very tempting.

Staring at her lewd pussy, Ji Cheng can’t help but swallow a mouthful of his saliva. He wanted to open his mouth and lick the dripping pink pussy in front of him, it would be a waste if he can’t eat her.

Ji Cheng stared at this and widen her legs, he didn’t let her sit down so there is a bit distance between them.

Xu Ruan is going to be killed by this itchy sensation. Seeing him just staring at her without opening his mouth to lick her, she couldn’t help twisting her waist. She missed his tongue licking her, so she coquettishly said, “Brother Cheng, don’t just look at it, it’s so itchy and uncomfortable. It’s like ants are crawling inside me, just open your mouth and stick your tongue, then lick me. My pussy miss your tongue.”

Ji Cheng patted her ass when she keep on twisting her waist, “Why are you so rude! You can’t wait to ride my mouth so early in the morning that you actually masturbated on top of me while I was sleeping. Now you want me to lick your slutty pussy just like that. If I’m not there in the future to lick you, won’t you die from frustration?”

Xu Ruan was also afraid, after all, she already experienced it. But since he is here right now, she really want him to lick her itchy pussy.

Xu Ruan was so itchy that she couldn’t take it anymore, so in crying voice she coquettishly said, “You lick me now, hurry up and open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Eat me, lick me so good…”

Ji Cheng saw that her face was really uncomfortable and looks like she couldn’t endure it anymore, so he reached out to touch her pussy and patted her. Her pussy is completely open to him, he first use the palm of his hands to stroke up and down her pussy.

Touching her tender vulva, he also touched her portruding meat beads. Three fingers pressed together while touching her clitoris and even if he is not licking her, he is using his fingers to touch her pussy. Ji Cheng pressing her clitoris makes her unconsciously arched her waist and pushed her lower body towards him, moaning wildly, “Ohh~… so good… more… so good.. touch my pussy… harder~”

Ji Cheng have known that his wife’s body is very sensitive to his touch, but he is still amazed to see so much sultry fluids coming out of her pussy, he just touch her casually and the sultry fluids keeps flowing out. Flowing down to his mouth and neck, so much sultry fluids will be wasted if he didn’t do anything. So he opened his mouth so wide that he ate her whole pussy.

“Um… ah~” After her whole pussy was eaten by him, Xu Ruan felt so satisfied that she feels that her head is going to explode.

Xu Ruan’s voice was particularly lewd that he couldn’t stand it.

Ji Cheng is eating her pussy, sucking and slurping very loudly. He stuffed her whole pussy into his mouth and didn’t care if her pubic hair is sticking to his lips, he suck and lick her pussy hard.

Xu Ruan felt like dying, she is being licked and sucked so hard that her legs were completely soft and weak. She didn’t have any support to lift her body, so she rode directly on his mouth and gave her pussy to him to devour.

When she was licked to orgasm, she felt so good that her eyes rolled up. The aftermath was intense, her whole body was twitching and her sultry fluids keeps flowing out her pussy, it felt like she was peeing.

Ji Cheng look at his slutty wife’s lewd face after orgasm, her eyes were rolled up and is lying on the side and her body still twitching.

He got up and unbuttoned his pants, ready to fuck her.

Xu Ruan was still twitching when Ji Cheng turned her body over, not letting her face him. He turned her back to him and put a pillow under her, her ass is facing up.

His hands reached over her ass and opened the butt flap, and looked at the two holes in her back that were closely connected together, her pussy hole and her asshole.

After Ji Cheng saw her narrow asshole, he suddenly reached out and touched it. Xu Ruan was startled that she cried out, “Ah~ Brother Cheng… don’t touch there.”

Ji Cheng heard her protest but saw her body’s response, it looks like she like it. So he continued to touch this place to stimulate her asshole, then his finger went in. Xu Ruan’s asshole was also played by Ji Cheng in her previous life.

In her previous life, when he tried to fuck her in the ass, the two of them have a big fight. She said that she wanted to divorce him, as a result, Ji Cheng was very angry and pressed her to the bed, he then tied her up and prevented her from leaving.

He even spanked her ass angrily and when he saw her struggling, he got more angrier. Instead of slowly opening her up, he stabbed her asshole directly as punishment. A big thing was inserted just like that and she felt her asshole is being killed. But after a while, she felt that it’s actually very good to be fucked in her asshole.

She thought of the pleasure of being penetrated in her asshole in her previous life, and she couldn’t help but reach out and touch her ass, twisting her buttocks and then grabbing her ass cheeks to reveal her asshole, “Brother Cheng, fuck me… fuck me in the ass… it felt so good… fuck me…”

Her asshole is too tight and it would hurt her if he went directly.

Ji Cheng touched her sultry fluids, since there is too much sultry fluids flowing and it would be a waste if he didn’t use it, he use her sultry fluids as a lubrication.