Chapter 141 - 150

Chapter 141

Ji Cheng was unprepared for Xu Ruan's reaction, he didn't expect his wife to be like this. His father-in-law had already warned him that woman tends to be emotional while they are pregnant, so he had to pay attention and cajole them.

Although he was mentally prepared, he was alarmed when he saw his wife acting like this. He didn't know how to deal with this and can only coax her, he wiped Xu Ruan's tears away and kissed her mouth, then said, "Ruan Ruan, please stop crying and tell me what you want. Tell your husband what you want and what you want me to do."

Xu Ruan look at him and stopped crying, then said, "I don't want to talk to you."

Xu Ruan pushed Ji Cheng and then went straight to bed since it was already late, she lay directly on the bed and turned her back to him to show that she was not going to answer him. Xu Ruan's action made Ji Cheng feel bewildered.

Ji Cheng followed his wife to bed to try to coax her, "No, Ruan Ruan, what did I do? What did I do wrong? Please tell me so that I can correct whatever mistake that I did. Do you want me to change my career? I promise that I will never be late to come home in the future, please talk to me."

Xu Ruan didn't speak but was upset. Ji Cheng saw that she is still ignoring him but also notice how Xu Ruan's pajamas were a little tight. Her chest was exposed and her tits were being shown to him.

Ji Cheng reached out and rubbed her tits, he notice that her breast have became big since she got pregnant. Her breast became plumper and when he squeezed her plump breast, Xu Ruan finally reacted. Ji Cheng squeezed and pulled her nipples, he saw that she is responding when her face turned red.

Pregnant woman's bodies are like this, they feel sensitive especially when they are aroused.

Xu Ruan is being fondled and looked at Ji Cheng while panting, Ji Cheng rubbed her tits and asked, "Do you want your husband to fuck you? Give you pleasure and relief?"

Xu Ruan is a little aroused when she heard this, after all, her body has became more horny since she became pregnant. Now that she heard that he is going to fuck her and insert his big dick inside her pussy, her body started to get wet. She felt her pussy getting wetter by the second.

Xu Ruan didn't know why her body is so sensitive when she thinks of his big dick fucking her, she always gets wet and horny.

After Ji Cheng finished talking, he didn't wait for her reply. He didn't care if she agreed or not, he directly touched her pussy.

He touched her panties with his hand and felt them very wet.

Her panties are wet, they were soaking wet.

When Ji Cheng touched Xu Ruan's wet pussy, he teased her, "Why is it so wet? Why are your panties soaking wet? Is my baby's pussy full of water?"

Although it is normal for someone to be aroused and wet when they are being fingered, his wife's pussy is too wet. Ji Cheng thinks that if he squeezed his wife's panties, water will come out.

Xu Ruan is hornier when Ji Cheng is touching her, when she heard his words, she said embarrassedly, "When you came back late, I touched myself while thinking of you. I missed you and can only touch myself to relieve the itchiness. I touched myself through my underwear, so it was soaking wet."

Xu Ruan was extremely horny today, so she was waiting for her husband to come home and fuck her. But she got angry when she didn't see him coming back for a long time.

Her pussy was so itchy that she couldn't help stretching her hands to touch her pussy through her panties, and since her body has become more sensitive during her pregnancy, she became aroused easily. Without even touching her pussy, she already felt her sultry fluids flowing. While touching her pussy through her panties, her fingers keep pressing in and out.