Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Licking Her Ass + Anal Sex

Ji Cheng felt that Xu Ruan’s pussy is generating too much sultry fluids, and thought that she is very excited to be fuck in her asshole.

Although he used a lot of her sultry fluids, he still felt that it was not enough. He is afraid that it would hurt her if he inserted directly with little lubrication, so he lowered his face to her ass and then use his tongue to lick her up and down. She is very clean so there is nothing to dislike.

Ji Cheng likes Xu Ruan very much and thinks that even her ass is sweet, so he was more than happy to lick her ass.

He squatted down and grabbed her ass cheeks and opened them, then use his tongue to lick her up and down making Xu Ruan felt like dying.

Ji Cheng is still Ji Cheng, he is willing to try anything, he even opens his mouth to lick her down there. She felt that her asshole is very sensitive specially when his flexible tongue enters her, her sultry fluids continuously coming out.

He licked her so hard that she is crying in pleasure.

Ji Cheng licked her asshole hard and waited for her to squirt a lot of sultry fluids, then let go after he was sure it was okay. His face was buried in her ass just now and Xu Ruan felt very ashamed.

Ji Cheng’s face and mouth were full of sultry fluids and he didn’t care, instead he continued to rub enough water on her asshole and inserting one finger at a time to slowly expand her.

She felt a little more comfortable when he was preparing her and when she felt that he is ready to enter her, she grabbed the mattress and looked forward to him fucking her asshole.

Ji Cheng has already gained a lot of experience in this area, so after preparing her for expansion and with her sultry fluids as a lubrication, he finally inserted his big cock in her asshole. It was the first time he inserted his cock in this place and didn’t expect it to be so tight, its tightness was scalp numbing and almost break his cock in half.

At the beginning, he squeezed in but didn’t go deep. Xu Ruan felt the initial pain of his cock entering that she could only grab the sheets and crumple them in her hands. But she is still looking forward to him getting deeper.

Ji Cheng smeared her asshole with sultry fluids while entering, letting the sultry fluids to soak her ass and open her asshole wider, then he thrust in fiercely.

“Ah~” Her asshole is suddenly filled by his big cock, there was an indescribable pain mix with pleasure. So after his big cock entered her asshole, Xu Ruan screamed in pain and pleasure, she didn’t control herself and let a loud scream.

Ji Cheng waited for her to get use to him and then began to slowly thrust inside her.

Since it’s the first time he is fucking her tight ass, he had to wait for her to get used to it. So his speed is slow and his thrust is very light, which made Xu Ruan a bit unsatisfied, so she grabbed her ass cheeks and told him to thrust harder.

Xu Ruan’s face is against the pillow, Ji Cheng can’t see the pleasure in her face but he can hear the lewdness in her voice.

“Ah~ Brother Cheng… you can go faster, stick your cock into my asshole faster… it feels so good… I really like being fuck in my asshole… more… harder… fuck me… fuck my ass harder…”

He knows that when dealing with his slutty wife, he can’t show tenderness. The harder he fucks her, the more she felt excited. If he is lighter in his thrusting, she will make demands to fuck her harder. He likes being rough in fucking her, so he started to speed up while spanking her ass very hard.

Ji Cheng started to speed up and she is very satisfied. This satisfying feeling is gradually getting more exciting, it felt like her head is going to explode and her hand grasping on the sheet is getting tighter.

She felt that she is going to die being fuck in her asshole.

Ji Cheng ejaculated much faster this time, after all, her asshole is very tight and he couldn’t hold on for too long before shooting his cum.

After he ejaculated, all his semen was shoot inside her asshole, since Xu Ruan reached her orgasm first, her asshole is now being filled with cum.

Ji Cheng remember that they will be separated from today and felt reluctant to pull his cock out, so he just kept it inside her for a longer time.

Xu Ruan left by herself in the afternoon, since Ji Cheng has training. She took the bus and left to go back home.

Ji Cheng went to work in the morning. After she had eaten something to fill her stomach in the afternoon, she was ready to leave but thought of something.

She fears that Ji Cheng would miss her, so she specially left some souvenirs to him.

She is wearing the clothes she made by herself. After being disliked by him wearing her new clothes, she adjusted her clothes a bit. Her skirt is a little longer, below her knees and she cut her sleeved into half-sleeves. The door was tightly blocked so it was impossible for anyone to see her. She lifted her skirt and reached out, then started to touch her pussy through her panties.

She wanted to wet her pussy, a lot of sultry fluids get stuck on her panties, soaking it wet. It is filled with her pungent smell. She wiped it on the sofa, intending to spread her pungent smell on the sofa. Ji Cheng likes the pungent smell of her sultry fluids, so she specially left a gift it to him.