Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Waking Up in the Morning, Don't Want to Let Go

Xu Ruan was woken up by the sound of the morning whistle the next day. Everyday, the morning alarm can be heard loudly blaring outside to remind everyone to get up for morning practice. Ji Cheng immediately woke up after hearing the sound of the alarm, it also rouse Xu Ruan from her sleep, they actually opened their eyes at the same time.

Ji Cheng was afraid of disturbing her sleep, so he carefully move his body. He tried to slowly remove his cock that is still inside her pussy, but he didn't expect her to wake up.

When Xu Ruan opened her eyes, she saw that they are still connected together. His cock really stayed inside her pussy the entire night, the two of them slept on their sides the whole night.

Her pussy was plugged by his cock the entire night, so her pussy is a bit expanded and a little loose. When his cock came out, a bit of air rush inside her slightly gaping pussy hole.

His semen mixed with her sultry fluids that was plugged inside her pussy has been diluted, since it was stucked inside her the entire night. The viscosity of it has became thinner.

When Ji Cheng got up, Xu Ruan remembered that she has to cook breakfast for him. But Ji Cheng was afraid that she was too tired from last night activities and didn't want her to get up, so he told her, "I'll go to the army canteen for breakfast. You don't need to get up and cook, just continue to lay down and go back to sleep."

Xu Ruan didn't listen to him and wants to stick to him, she doesn't want to let go of him at this time. She will be leaving and she doesn't know how many days or months will she see him again. So she wants to take every opportunity to cling to him until she leaves, Ji Cheng wants her to sleep but she doesn't want to.

When Ji Cheng tried to get up, Xu Ruan hugged him tighter. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let him hold her ass for support, then she took the initiative grab his cock and then insert it in her pussy again.

Ji Cheng's morning wood is erect, after all, a few seconds after it came out, it was inserted back again. Since they were connected again, Xu Ruan is very satisfied. She felt happy and told him, her pussy is tightly gripping his cock and not letting go. She like the feeling of her pussy being stuffed by Ji Cheng's cock.

Ji Cheng saw that she is being lascivious and can't help being seduced seeing her like this. There is only half an hour before the assembly, so he can only hold her ass and walk towards the bathroom while his cock is buried inside her. In the bathroom, he brush his teeth and wash his face. He originally wanted to go out and wash in the courtyard but he couldn't since they were tangled together, they didn't even bother to put on their clothes.

Ji Cheng suddenly thought of a wicked idea, he grabbed her ass on purpose and then aggresively thrusted inside her then paused a few times, her sultry fluids is dripping down. Xu Ruan felt satisfied when he started to fuck her, she grabbed his shoulder and screamed, "Ah~ Brother Cheng~ ah~ ah~ ah~"

Since she clung to him tightly, he took her all the way to the bathroom and fucked her in this position. He had a good strength and he can carry her while doing his morning ritual, fortunately, she is quite light and not too tall, so she is safe in his arms.

Ji Cheng and Xu Ruan are both doing their morning ritual at the same time they are both intimately connected.

After Xu Ruan finished brushing her teeth, she looked up and saw the mirror next to the toilet. The mirror was installed here, but everytime she took a shower, she always covered it up. But this morning, the mirroris not covered up, and when she saw the two of them in the mirror reflection and saw their lower body tightly connected, she suddenly felt a little shy.

She blushed and Ji Cheng rubbed her ass and said, "You are still blushing seeing us together in front of the mirror? Do you see your cunt being fuck by me? Why are you still shy? Are you horny?"

Xu Ruan is indeed aroused in this posture, she could see her pussy pussy being screwed by him, and can see how his big cock is thrusting inside her.

Ji Cheng can see their body in the mirror but only can see that their body is connected, so he grabs Xu Ruan's ass and pulled out his cock inside of her. When Xu Ruan saw Ji Cheng pulling out his cock, she feels empty. She wanted to complain but Ji Cheng was not stopping instead, he is just changing their position. He turned her back against his chest, and grabbed both her legs with his hands and then split it open in front of the mirror.

His cock is re-inserted inside her again, this posture allows Xu Ruan to clearly see how his big cock enters her tight cunt and how pornographic she look. Her pussy is facing the mirror, her sultry fluids mixed with his turbid semen is flowing out her tender pussy. Ji Cheng's cock is not stopping in fucking her pussy. Looking at their reflection in the mirror, they were really raunchy couple.