Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Holding Her in Peeing Posture, Pressing Her Against The Mirror

Ji Cheng look at her lascivious posture infront of the mirror and began to vigorously thrust inside her pussy. He holds her legs tighter and spread them farther apart, he then holds her up and keep thrusting inside her very fast.

In this posture, the two of them are tightly connected. Ji Cheng raised her ass so she could clearly see how his big cock is thrusting inside her. Her pubic hair is already wet with her sultry fluids that it is sticking together.

Xu Ruan looked at herself in the mirror and can see how ruthlessly he teased her, she is blissfully enjoying being fuck by him that her cheeks has became flushed.

Ji Cheng also saw the lascivious expression on her face and was particularly excited, “Do you see it? How erotic your reflection is in the mirror? Your pussy keeps on spitting out water, are you satisfied?”

Xu Ruan heard him and looked at her pussy, it is indeed squirting with her sultry fluids. Ji Cheng’s words stimulated her and after he finished talking, she didn’t think that it was enough, so she went forward and get closer to the mirror. Ji Cheng deliberately pushed her towards the mirror, and her pussy is directly sticking to the mirror, showing such a debauched scene.

When Ji Cheng pushed her pussy closer to the mirror, she did it without hesitation. The mirror is a little cold and it makes her cunt shivered from the coldness, feeling very refreshed. Her body is enjoying the feeling specially her portruding clitoris that she grabbed Ji Cheng’s hand and cried out, “Ohh~ Brother Cheng.. so good… ohh… so cold.”

Ji Cheng has fucked her many times and her words became more and more obscene, she is not filtering her words anymore, but he likes her more these way.

Looking at the way her body is shivering, it doesn’t seem that she is not enjoying the feeling, so he deliberately sticks to her ass and push her body forward. Her lower body is sticking close to the mirror while her pussy is flowing out with so much sultry fluids that it is leaving a streak of wet spot on the mirror.

Her sultry fluids is smudging the mirror.

Xu Ruan is really going to be broken, she felt like she is going to die in pleasure.

She grabbed his hands and pulled him tighter as if it was not enough. After Ji Cheng pressed her pussy against the mirror, he continue to fuck her fiercely. Pressing her body against the mirror and fiddling with her, pumping inside her in this posture until she orgasm.

Xu Ruan hadn’t recovered from her orgasm, her toes was still curled up and her hands is still pressed against the mirror when Ji Cheng pressed her entire body on the mirror. Her tits is also pressed against the mirror and it became erect due to the coldness, it is being rubbed and slipping up and down the mirror. Her pussy and tits are being simultaneously stimulated by the cold mirror, making her euphoric.

Xu Ruan could only scream “Ah~ ah~ ah~”. She no longer care if someone can hear her lewd voice, all she want is to scream pleasure.

Xu Ruan could clearly see the raw desire in his expression, Ji Cheng’s thrusting is more frenzied when he hear her lewd voice. Her appearance is very lewd and her pussy is contracting very tightly around his cock.

After more than 20 minutes of frenzied fucking, Ji Cheng finally ejaculated and Xu Ruan also climax, his semen was ejaculated inside her body. Her body is still shaking from their quick and frenzied bathroom sex, her eyes were rolled up and she can still feel her body twitching.

It took Xu Ruan a long time to recover from her orgasm.

After a while, Ji Cheng finally put her down, she was still exhausted and her body is still flushed from their morning bathroom sex.

Ji Cheng only had a few minutes left to prepare, so he got some clean water to clean himself. Xu Ruan was afraid of delaying him so she told him to clean himself first, and pushed him out of the bathroom, she then cleaned herself afterwards.

Ji Cheng felt refreshed early in the mornng and he is naturally energized.

Looking at herself in front of the mirror, she can see her flushed body and their combine essence flowing down her thighs.

Ji Cheng went to the training area feeling very refreshed early in the morning and feeling energized. He used to hear from his army brothers that getting married has lots of benefits, now he knows how true their words are. Everyday with his wife is very good and always satisfying, It is really good to have his wife by his side.

He just realized how wonderful this new aspect of life he is experiencing right now, he always thought of this everyday and has became a bit addicted. After the morning training, he was sweating all over. Suddenly, one of the infantry came over and called him, saying that the Chief asked him to go to his office.

He didn’t have any idea why he is getting called over. He went to the Chief’s office and saw him practicing calligraphy. The Chief is very relaxed when he came in, he also saw Lu Huaien sitting in the Chief’s office with a happy face. When Lu Huaien saw him, she got up and smiled at him, “Ji Cheng you’re here.”