Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Lu Huaien Masturbating on Ji Cheng's Bed with a Carrot

Ji Cheng's roommate who recently visited his family also came back, saying that his family had also brought up a marriage partner to him. He is still contemplating whether he will agree or not.

The two were talking about this topic along the way and went back laughing.

As a result, when the two returned to the dormitory, they heard some unusual noises, so they hesitated at the door.

His roommate asked him, "Ji Cheng, did you hear that strange noise? Why am I hearing a woman's voice?"

Ji Cheng also heard the noise and is familiar with that kind of noise. It's probably one of his army brothers doing that kind of activity with his wife, after all, they all live in the same dormitory.

He pushed the door open.

The two walk in and went to take a shower in their room.

The instant they step inside, both of them were stunned but promptly turned their heads when they saw the predicament in front of them.

The two of them never imagined that Dr. Lu would do such kind of thing in broad daylight.

Lu Huaien is now lying on Ji Cheng's bed and she is naked.

While she is naked on the bed, she even took a carrot and rammed it inside her pussy.

As she push the carrot inside her pussy, she moaned, "Ji Cheng~ ah~ Ji Cheng~"

Her eyes were closed while she is masturbating, using a carrot to insert it inside her pussy. She didn't discover what is going on in front of her, she is lost in satisfaction and focused on using the carrot to masturbate.

The two of them immediately turned their heads when they saw this predicament and did not dare to watch. The woman in the bed is busy having fun, moaning loudly and ramming her pussy with a carrot.

When Lu Huaien is masturbating with the carrot, she is imagining that Ji Cheng is fucking her. Her pussy is flooding with her sultry fluids and saturating the carrot, she is moaning happily.

Lu Huaien knew that Ji Cheng always comes back at this hour every day, so she calculatedly masturbated in his bed to tempt him. She discards all of her clothes and lay on his bed with a carrot stuck in her pussy, her sultry fluids are flowing out and soaking his bed.

She didn't think it was sufficient and secretly stole Ji Cheng's underwear, rubbing his underwear in her pussy and visualizing the enjoyment of being fuck by him, she reached her orgasm after imagining this.

She just inserted the carrot again into her pussy when she open her eyes, she believed that Ji Cheng was the only one in front of her. But when she opened her eyes, she saw two men at the door with their backs to her. She was so startled that she couldn't help screaming, "Ahhh!!!"

She was terrified and very frightened, she believed that it was only Ji Cheng who came back, instead, there is another one by his side who saw her doing this kind of embarrassing thing. She doesn't know what to do, she was so terrified that another man saw her naked, so she uses the bedspread to cover her body.

Ji Cheng was behind his roommate when they came in, he didn't see much when he first walk in. He just saw that someone is on his bed, and when he heard such an obscene noise, he didn't like it. He was very embarrassed because that person is in his bed while doing that kind of thing, not only that, he also knew who that was, it was Lu Huaien.

He felt disgusted when he thought of what she was doing on his bed, it was so shameless. Lu Huaien is terrified when she found out that there is another man who saw her in this compromising situation.

She was screaming while covering her body, the neighbor next door came out when they heard the scream. They were also shocked when they saw this spectacle, in a short time, what Lu Huaien did was spread all over the army.

Lu Huaien is staying home and crying very sadly, she doesn't want to live anymore and thought of killing herself.

Chief Lu was very furious when he heard what his daughter did in the dormitory, now that he came back, he didn't know what to do when he saw her.

How could someone do such an embarrassing thing, sneaking in and masturbating on someone's else bed during the day!

He gritted his teeth and didn't know what to say to her, Lu Huaien sobbed in front of Mrs. Lu, "Mom, I don't want to live anymore. I really can't live anymore. It was so disgraceful being seen by so many men, I don't want to live anymore, it's all Ji Cheng's fault. He made me like this and I want him to be responsible for me, many men have seen me and no one would want me in the future. You know how important chastity for a woman is, he saw me doing those things in front of him, he is the one who saw the most, so I want him to be responsible for me. I want him to marry me."

Chief Lu banged the table when he heard this, his blood pressure is very high, he pointed at her with a red face and said, "Do you have the face to say that someone threatens you to do that? You took the initiative to deliver yourself at his door and now it has become like this, everyone in the army knows about what you did. You are so shameless, he already has a wife and you still insist on delivering yourself at his door. Do you want to piss me off, you did not only destroy your reputation but also ruined my reputation."

Lu Huaien cried aggrievedly and said, "Isn't it better for him to marry me? If he doesn't marry me, I'll lose my reputation but if he marries me, everything will be fine. He has to be responsible for me since he saw me first, I must hold him responsible, tell him quickly and let him marry me."

Chief Lu had no alternative after listening to this.

She is his daughter and what she did is very disgraceful, since everyone knows about it, it would be hard for her to find a man in the future.

He can only mediate with Ji Cheng.

TN: I can't believe Lu Huaien did that and have the nerve to blame Ji Cheng.